Become a Patron!

Please Help With OBS Engine Coil

Hello.

I just buy the OBS Engine mini RTA, am having issues to find the proper coil for cloud chasing, all the coils i have try taste like burn after a long hit and not getting good clouds, am vaping around 70-80W, i have try Clapton, Dual, Tiger, Alien Clapton, Single and mix twisted coils, all of them made of 316 SS.
Has anyone find any coil for cloud chasing?
I been vaping for 3 years now and is the first tank am having issues with, i usually use Alien Clapton in my AURA RDA but am tired of dripping while am driving nor in the motorcycle.

I will appreciate any tip/help i can get.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Might want to post pics of your setup showing the coil placement and wicking. I have OBS engine nanos and one thing I know is they don't like the wicking ports being stuffed too tight. Too much wick chockes off the juice flow to the coil. Less is more. :)

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Turn the wattage down. Stop expecting a single-coil to "bigcloudsbro".

Or, sell it off here and get a cloud-chucker.
In all fairness to the poster, the engine mini is a dual coil atty. It really should Chuck a decent cloud with the small chamber. I get where you're coming from though. Seeing as how the poster is tired of dripping but still wants clouds, I'd go with a dual coil rdta.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I still say: "lower the wattage; different coils; and clouds-my-ass", but - you know ;-)

mixsomniac

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd say get a temp control mod, use SS SPACED coils. other than that we'd need to know the resistance of the coil or the gauge/wraps of wire
I got engine nano and I get tons of cloudage from single coil. you should post a pic

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't even try for "tons of cloudage", but the OBS Engine Nano and the new Coil Master Elfy are both doing an awfully nice job - under 30 and 20 watts. I'm definitely going to have a pile of atties to sell off soon.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LMFAO. This thread was created two weeks ago asking for help and the OP has not been back since. Guess the help was really needed. :bingo:

VU Sponsors