Become a Patron!

please help

What a good vape mod thats on ebay and a rda and a good build for massive i mean masssssiveee clouds thanks if nothing on ebay ill drive to my local vape shop but just name a mod and a rda and a build

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why are posting the same question in several places?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was kind of wondering that, too, lol. Bigger audience? LOL
What a good vape mod thats on ebay and a rda and a good build for massive i mean masssssiveee clouds thanks if nothing on ebay ill drive to my local vape shop but just name a mod and a rda and a build
Why not spend some time reading through different areas of the forum and get some information? Lots of good stuff to be found here.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Welcome to VU, Tell us a little about your question,are you vaping for clouds or vaping to give up cigarettes??

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay,

Here is the deal. I do not want to sound rude or anything. Blowing out big clouds is a lot more than just hitting a button and inhaling. There is a lot that goes into it, and if it is not done correctly you could seriously injure yourself or others. Understanding Ohm's Law is the biggest thing. Battery safety and build safety. You need a few things before you just go buy a mod and rda and tell them to build you a set of coils.

Ohms meter, Legit 18650 (don't skimp on batteries.), The mod/dripper, tools, and wire.

You HAVE to understand safety before you blow big clouds. Sub-Ohm vaping is for experienced vapers.

VU Sponsors