Become a Patron!

Pleaseee somebody help me b4 I end up in a friggin looney bin!!!

I have now completely wasted around a 80 bux (give or take) between 2 limitless atomizers, the ijoy limitless XL and the Reactor! Heres the problem....I had the reactor for about 4 days when using it between a cple of different devises and the last one I had it on was my Tugboat which I was really enjoying by the way because the reactor is great for flavor n not so much clouds, anyway, I went to remove said reactor and couldnt...not just stuck couldnt but FUCKING TOTALLY WELDED COULDNT! I tried EVERYTHING from freezing to alcohol bathjs to heating it up every hint I cld find on the internet n beyond to get it off! Finally I realized (more came to terms with) the fact that I was screwed, my tugboat and the atomizer....junk! So with that I to a drill and and turned it into swiss cheese It took about 9 holes to finally free it but all was lost! Now I got the XL around the same tome and low and behold it to WELDS ITSELF TO EVERYTHINGGGGG, and not just the part you screw in to the device but the round "gaurd" piece the goes on the diy atomizer I mean EVERTHING and its only w/ my Limitless's there are all kinds of scar marks on my brand new XL because I have to use plyers to remove it...I put ejuice on the screws even wd40 everything and STILL gets stuck every stinking time...I just dont get it????wtf?? is it just me my luck the were bought f totally seperate parts of the country so....someone plz help, plz tell me im not nuts, I know Ill NEVER buy another limitless anything again, Ive always had great sucsess w/ ijoy so Ill stick w/ them but....idk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It sounds like you're tightening things waaaaaaay too tight. Tanks shouldn't be screwed on really tight, they just just be snug.

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Whoops!
I also get nailed with overtightened threads all the time. Can't say it's ever quite been this severe though and needed quite so strong approach.

Sent from my ZX Spectrum using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know how severe your problem is but when I get my tanks too tight on my mod I use the bottom of a mousepad to grip the tank and it always works. Maybe you should give this a try if you haven't.

VU Sponsors