Become a Patron!

Pluid...I'm not a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an almost full bottle of Pluid that I'm looking to trade. I bought it, tried it a couple of times in my Igo-L and I just don't like it. It's a 30ml bottle that's almost full as you can see in the pics (the gold band around the bottle in the second pic is from my camera flash). Its the 10mg/ml version... Any one interested in trading something for it? I'm a big fan of sweet, yummy bakery flavors and custards...

Attachments

• Pluid 1.jpg
    Pluid 1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 51
  • pluid 2.jpg
    pluid 2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 48

brewersvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an almost full bottle of Pluid that I'm looking to trade. I bought it, tried it a couple of times in my Igo-L and I just don't like it. It's a 30ml bottle that's almost full as you can see in the pics (the gold band around the bottle in the second pic is from my camera flash). Its the 10mg/ml version... Any one interested in trading something for it? I'm a big fan of sweet, yummy bakery flavors and custards...
I've got a bunch of juice I would like to trade as well. Just let me know you fav. And I'll try to accommodate ya. Brewersvapes

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If Brewers falls through, Ill toss you some juice or coin or something for it. I love me some green magic.

hkdupcivic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive got hurricane vapor banana nut bread in 12mg(15ml) along with some others id be willing to trade....never tried it and would love to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors