Become a Patron!

Plume Juice f*@$ing sucks

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a 120ml bottle of Plume Juice to try them out, the "Blue Skeet" flavor to be exact, and when I got it and tried it, I swear to god I felt like I was gonna die.

This garbage gave me a horrible reaction. My face was bright red and hot, my eyes red and watery, my whole body felt like a billion spider eggs hatched under my skin at the same time and they were just running around, itchy and crawly all over. Lungs were "cottony". Just bad.

Now Im not allergic to anything, never had an allergic reaction to anything in my life, not ever. I dont get allergies in the spring, no food or medication allergies, no animal or dander allergies, nothing. Ive vaped on literally hundreds of bottles of juice from as many companies and manufacturers and web sites and stores, and never once have I had an issue like this. This juice even looks poisonous. It has this "muddled" look to it, it looks like you are looking at the juice through a frosted glass bottle, but the bottle itself is crystal clear. Its hard to describe properly.

So, Ok, the juice sucks. So I contacted Plume about it, explained the situation and just wanted to know what was in the juice that might cause a reaction and just generally warning them about possibly contaminated juice from their company. Didnt hear anything back. Sent another email. Didnt hear anything back.

So no only do the assholes at Plum sell fucking poison, they also dont give a shit about it enough to answer an email. Fuck em.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I usually buy the plume juice strawberry milk and Felicity. I've had no problems but the juice does need a steep. Sound like your definitely allergic to the flavorings. It's a good budget juice though.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just bought Apple Claw 3mg from them. Holy Crap. Bleck. First off the nicotine is either off or it is way more than 3mg because I became nauseated and dizzy after dripping it (like 3 hits). This stuff smells just ungodly, I mean like death. I told my mom to smell the bottle and tell me her thoughts, she described it as 'dead ants and rotten bananas'. Enough said. I am sticking with BFB Straight Outta the Toaster or my trusty Loaded.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bought Apple Claw 3mg from them. Holy Crap. Bleck. First off the nicotine is either off or it is way more than 3mg because I became nauseated and dizzy after dripping it (like 3 hits). This stuff smells just ungodly, I mean like death. I told my mom to smell the bottle and tell me her thoughts, she described it as 'dead ants and rotten bananas'. Enough said. I am sticking with BFB Straight Outta the Toaster or my trusty Loaded.
Welcome to VU!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Boy oh boy, sorry to hear of the horrible experiences from this company... When I first heard of them I thought , "they suck" because they used part of the name of another well established liquid company of which could not be more opposite in every way.

Its a tactic many new companies use to get accidental orders or get customers to feel secure because people assume its the well established company.

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, get this, fast forward an hour after my little juice rant above and my lips and roof of my mouth are swollen. I honestly cannot say that it was 100% the eliquid, but it was however the only thing different I used that day. Hmm.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, get this, fast forward an hour after my little juice rant above and my lips and roof of my mouth are swollen. I honestly cannot say that it was 100% the eliquid, but it was however the only thing different I used that day. Hmm.

Many people have minor allergic reactions to certain natural fruits. I dont know what the flavor you used was supposed to be like, but if it had a fruity, tart, sour or citric base its probably the flavoring. If you had an allergy to PG youd know it by now, or maybe this company uses higher PG?

Many in my family get the same thing happen to them when they eat pineapple, mangos, grapefruit and few others.

Me I get the same reaction when I buy a bag of Skittles, Starburst, Sweet Tarts, Nerds , sour gummies and other similar candies. Im a fiend for those types of candies and cant control myself and end up eating the whole package and cant talk right for a day or so. :)

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am allergic to Mango so you must be right! It was like an apple donut flavor, but the smell is so chemically and strong. I have never had an ejuice like that, and I have had lots. It is almost like vaping something meant to be a scent additive rather than a flavor if that makes sense. It made sense in my head. Lol.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me I get the same reaction when I buy a bag of Skittles, Starburst, Sweet Tarts, Nerds , sour gummies and other similar candies. Im a fiend for those types of candies and cant control myself and end up eating the whole package and cant talk right for a day or so. :)

Hey, you're not supposed to like that candy shit, you're too old. The FDA says so.

VU Sponsors