Plume Veil 1.5

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received my Plume Veil 1.5 in the mail yesterday. I was excited to clean it, build and throw on my SMPL, but upon inspection I realized that the 510 connection is very short. To me it almost looks flush with the 510 threading. I just wanted some outside opinions on whether or not this will work on my hybrid without causing a short. I'll post a picture. Thanks in advance. Screenshot_2015-03-25-19-30-28.png

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It should be good to use. However, avoid over tightening, when you put your mod together. You don't want to bent the battery's connection to where it would create a short.
If it's the original, the connection pin is adjustable.

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the response. It's not an original, it's a clone by Tobeco. I went with the clone simply because... Well I just really dislike gold plated decks lol. Can't wait to get it washed up and give it a try then!

Toxic Dover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got my Tobeco 1.5 PV in the mail a few days ago, and my 510 pin is fully adjustable... It doesn't look like it should pose any issues like it is, but for comfort's sake you may try to screw the 510 pin out a bit. Hope you like it! :)

DO NOT USE IT ON A HYBRID!!!! There were 3 cases last week of people using short 510's on a hybrid and it blew up while they were vaping. One actually got stuck 5 inches deep in a concrete wall. I would buy a need mod becasue its not worth it..

VU Sponsors