woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, I must be really dense because I can't for the life of me figure out how to send a PM. Help for the ignorant please.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, I must be really dense because I can't for the life of me figure out how to send a PM. Help for the ignorant please.
You can click directly on someone's avatar, then a box pops up. Click on "start conversation" within that box.

Another option. Top right corner where you see your "alerts". See the envelope? When you hover there, you should also see "conversations". You can click on that, then all your info for a conversation will pop up. Technically, they're called conversations here, but everyone still says PM because it's what we've gotten used to.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I still haven't clicked on all the features in my profile. I'm sure there's all kinds of fun stuff I don't know about!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
tell me how you got yours to say cruise director
ive tried and cant figure that out

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On your personal settings page, you would see "Custom Title" under your avatar. If you don't see that, then you can't access it. It might be that it's only activated if you make a donation.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, that's the only way I know of getting one. Unless you sweet talk Tyger, but I'm guessing she might be busy :)

VU Sponsors