Pocket knife was bought into sons school

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh, okay. Vent.
But call the cops.

Absolutely trying to find more course of action based on the facts in front of us. Btw. Thank you to everyone for different perspectives and opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely trying to find more course of action based on the facts in front of us. Btw. Thank you to everyone for different perspectives and opinions

You're welcome...again, informing the cops might prevent more trouble
for everyone concerned.
(so would teaching your son self control and how to be stealth when correcting aggressors ;)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In 2nd grade I waited until the last day of school and put on a rain coat so nobody could recognize me
as I stabbed that little sonofabitch with my sharp pencil..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your right and don't wish that on anyone. But u can say maybe a seed has been planted by actions and comments

Yeah but you're a parent worried about your own. That's natural.

I don't know if that kid is a bad seed or just made a mistake. A bad seed should be expelled. A mistake should be suspended for a few days.

I would want to know which was which before trying to get him expelled. That's all I'm trying to say.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a reason for Zero tolerance these days and the need for it outweighs any gray areas, and of course these comments here are our opinions, and we all have one.
life is one big grey area....zero tolerance is not a solution,it;s away of avoiding the real issues...it's nothing more than virtue signaling...I'm pretty sure the kid who did the stabbing already knew that the school had a "zero tolerance" toward stabbing your classmate.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yo, @MrScaryZ, just hanging loose helping out the old lady with the new knee
and trying to help the old old lady to escape the convalescent home.

Wad's up with you, ya pencil neck geek?
The truth I am relaxing enjoying my time off before i start this next Computer Contract doing nothing but trolling the trolls. glad to see you Logic is a bit lacking without your presence

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You're welcome...again, informing the cops might prevent more trouble
for everyone concerned.
(so would teaching your son self control and how to be stealth when correcting aggressors ;)

I don't know. I teach him don't start something with anyone and if they do. Warn them first. If they touch u then whatever happens. Happens. Do I teach him to be a bully. Definitely not. But don't be anybody's punching bag either

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The truth I am relaxing enjoying my time off before i start this next Computer Contract doing nothing but trolling the trolls. glad to see you Logic is a bit lacking without your presence
Thanks for the Vulcan flowers, my friend.
You might be surprised at the abundant lack of logic I've been dealing with.
As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of hiring a black op to exact vengeance on a few people.
But karma always prevails and if it doesn't black magick will.

New contract? You running loose and independent again? Ha! I didn't think the gig at U would last.
I'm about to twist up some entertainment, I'll think of you. LOL

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know. I teach him don't start something with anyone and if they do. Warn them first. If they touch u then whatever happens. Happens. Do I teach him to be a bully. Definitely not. But don't be anybody's punching bag either

I agree..but degree is important.
Definitely self defense is important but it needs be done wisely in order
to not get one's self in trouble.
Then it needs be done ruthlessly so it need not be done again. Bro, I'm on your side, and your kid's.
But I'm also on the other boy's side. The little bastid might need help. The fact he wanted to sit alone
(or was saving the seat?), that he felt the need to save face, all that.
Don't count on the fucking school to help. Between common core and other liberal
bullshit imposed on them the schools are impotent.
The cops will (hopefully) abide by and inform you of the LAW and
that's really the only thing you need to worry about.
I'd venture your boy could disarm and kick the the other dude's butt if need be..
I would worry only about the possible legal ramifications of further antagonism.

That said, I carried my boy scout knife all through junior high and high school,
and it got used in a rumble in 9th grade..but times were different then.
Back in the day you could meet Julio out by the schoolyard after school
and the whole school would watch the show.
Today you get in big trouble which follows you around forever.

Remember that the first thing Sensei teaches in marital arts class is to walk away from the fight. :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the Vulcan flowers, my friend.
You might be surprised at the abundant lack of logic I've been dealing with.
As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of hiring a black op to exact vengeance on a few people.
But karma always prevails and if it doesn't black magick will.

New contract? You running loose and independent again? Ha! I didn't think the gig at U would last.
I'm about to twist up some entertainment, I'll think of you. LOL
Ive been contracting for the last 10 years man I cant stand any of them haha I make the money and run

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @MrScaryZ
since you're in and out I'll take the op to clarify the musical butter
I don't think anybody will mind if I swerve off topic for a sec.
Not that guitar kit, Bro.
The pic was representative of the finish I have in mind, natural, oiled, no pick guard.

Otay, back on topic.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @MrScaryZ
since you're in and out I'll take the op to clarify the musical butter
I don't think anybody will mind if I swerve off topic for a sec.
Not that guitar kit, Bro.
The pic was representative of the finish I have in mind, natural, oiled, no pick guard.

Otay, back on topic.
gotcha when you are ready we will dig deeper

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive been contracting for the last 10 years man I cant stand any of them haha I make the money and run
last I heard you were going to cali to work for the u. I thought it was a real punch the clock type gig.
I'm sure you only went for the legal entertainment

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gotcha when you are ready we will dig deeper
I really only wanna know what the standard neck widths are..the dimensions and fret count also,
and which stock kits (as opposed to getting separate parts which I would dabble in later) have the skinny necks

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really only wanna know what the standard neck widths are..the dimensions and fret count also,
and which stock kits (as opposed to getting separate parts which I would dabble in later) have the skinny necks
Gotcha I will answer via a message to let this side tracked thread continue

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree..but degree is important.
Definitely self defense is important but it needs be done wisely in order
to not get one's self in trouble.
Then it needs be done ruthlessly so it need not be done again. Bro, I'm on your side, and your kid's.
But I'm also on the other boy's side. The little bastid might need help. The fact he wanted to sit alone
(or was saving the seat?), that he felt the need to save face, all that.
Don't count on the fucking school to help. Between common core and other liberal
bullshit imposed on them the schools are impotent.
The cops will (hopefully) abide by and inform you of the LAW and
that's really the only thing you need to worry about.
I'd venture your boy could disarm and kick the the other dude's butt if need be..
I would worry only about the possible legal ramifications of further antagonism.

That said, I carried my boy scout knife all through junior high and high school,
and it got used in a rumble in 9th grade..but times were different then.
Back in the day you could meet Julio out by the schoolyard after school
and the whole school would watch the show.
Today you get in big trouble which follows you around forever.

Remember that the first thing Sensei teaches in marital arts class is to walk away from the fight. :)
Had a target on my back for half a year in 9th grade. I was exhaling smoke in the smoking area at school, a girl walk out right into, was not my fault didn't do it on purpose. Well she didn't believe that. Her and her "gang" was after me ever since. She caught up with me in gym class. Playing scooter football she attacked me, we started fighting, not a cat fight. Teacher let us go at it for a bit then broke it off. No suspension didn't get in trouble at all. I was 5'2 100pnds if that, she was 5'6 and was way heavier than I. But I gained her respect because I didn't back down nor run away, stood my ground. After that no more target. Always had a knife on me, no problems. Thanks to my older brothers, taught me to fight. Common Core needs to get the heck out of all the schools.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had a target on my back for half a year in 9th grade. I was exhaling smoke in the smoking area at school, a girl walk out right into, was not my fault didn't do it on purpose. Well she didn't believe that. Her and her "gang" was after me ever since. She caught up with me in gym class. Playing scooter football she attacked me, we started fighting, not a cat fight. Teacher let us go at it for a bit then broke it off. No suspension didn't get in trouble at all. I was 5'2 100pnds if that, she was 5'6 and was way heavier than I. But I gained her respect because I didn't back down nor run away, stood my ground. After that no more target. Always had a knife on me, no problems. Thanks to my older brothers, taught me to fight. Common Core needs to get the heck out of all the schools.
when was 9th grade recently? I mean times have changed things

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! I just realized you're a shewolf, Madam. LOL.
Back in the day...well, I was in a rumble that made headlines in the Miami News.
The only way to make a bully chill is to beat his ass, I mean seriously.
But now with all the libtard feminazis running the school system and the same
for the pansy bureaucrats running the rest one can't even think aloud about defending one's self
or ya get in trouble.
I had my share of hostile encounters...
Peace. :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ha! I just realized you're a shewolf, Madam. LOL.
Back in the day...well, I was in a rumble that made headlines in the Miami News.
The only way to make a bully chill is to beat his ass, I mean seriously.
But now with all the libtard feminazis running the school system and the same
for the pansy bureaucrats running the rest one can't even think aloud about defending one's self
or ya get in trouble.
I had my share of hostile encounters...
Peace. :)

Lol, yup shewolf. Feminazis, some of that crap should have never happened. Couldn't agree with you more.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when was 9th grade recently? I mean times have changed things
yea, now the offended chick would attack right off, no self control.
I identified with the wolf lady, man. I got shit beat out of me at South Beach once when I was 14.
A chick thought I said something to her which I did not.
Later that evening on the pier her cousin and his gang pounced me..
I kept slipping on the wet fishy pier and got beat to shit.
I did well though, one of the gang members chased me down to return my gold chain that
got torn off in the fight.

As far as the topic of knives at school,
I had the shit beat out of me right outside the school gate in 9th grade.
Took 5 dudes but they did a good job, so did I.
For the next week after taking a day off school due to shame
I carried a butcher's tendon knife in my jacket sleeve...just in case.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Todays society is totally screwed up on so many levels.

And the school system seems to be the worse.

Kid's getting suspended or expelled for bringing on of those little green plastic soldier toys to school with them.

Same for a kid chewing a piece of toast to look like a pistol !

Now we have a kid with a real knife on a bus threatening other kids with it.

Other peoples kids!

And he get's a "Consequence" as they call it today?

And the school and the board of education bury their head's in the sand and say to themselves JOB WELL DONE (AKA Asses Well Covered).

And after the kid in question returns after his "Consequence", all is forgotten, all is well (most likely without the parental supervision lacking in the first place and without any real punishment of even mandated help from a "shrink") All is well..................

Until he finds another knife.

Or something worse.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Todays society is totally screwed up on so many levels.

And the school system seems to be the worse.

Kid's getting suspended or expelled for bringing on of those little green plastic soldier toys to school with them.

Same for a kid chewing a piece of toast to look like a pistol !

Now we have a kid with a real knife on a bus threatening other kids with it.

Other peoples kids!

And he get's a "Consequence" as they call it today?

And the school and the board of education bury their head's in the sand and say to themselves JOB WELL DONE (AKA Asses Well Covered).

And after the kid in question returns after his "Consequence", all is forgotten, all is well (most likely without the parental supervision lacking in the first place and without any real punishment of even mandated help from a "shrink") All is well..................

Until he finds another knife.

Or something worse.

Yo Unc!
Dude, there was a big issue last year about a kid getting suspended in school 'cause he brought some brownies
and dared to call them such. Kid was accused of being a racist.

did I say feminazi?
Regardez mon ami,
Hazy

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those with eyes and ears.

I ask my 14 year old son the question; "When you're walking down the sidewalk and you
see a pile of doggy poop do you run and step on it and get your shoes shitty
or do you walk around it and avoid the shit?"

:)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya'll should post pictures of your work:)
My work I surely can post I usually do not go that far off topic. If @HazyShades Is left unchecked his guitar will look like this thats why Im trying to save him from himself..
Hazy's new guitar
the-wangcaster.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For those with eyes and ears.

I ask my 14 year old son the question; "When you're walking down the sidewalk and you
see a pile of doggy poop do you run and step on it and get your shoes shitty
or do you walk around it and avoid the shit?"

:)
I am scared of the reply

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My work I surely can post I usually do not go that far off topic. If @HazyShades Is left unchecked his guitar will look like this thats why Im trying to save him from himself..
Hazy's new guitar
the-wangcaster.jpg

That's nice work..but I wanna play with a guitar to make music..
I got past the self pleasuring stage years ago ;)

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yea, now the offended chick would attack right off, no self control.
I identified with the wolf lady, man. I got shit beat out of me at South Beach once when I was 14.
A chick thought I said something to her which I did not.
Later that evening on the pier her cousin and his gang pounced me..
I kept slipping on the wet fishy pier and got beat to shit.
I did well though, one of the gang members chased me down to return my gold chain that
got torn off in the fight.

As far as the topic of knives at school,
I had the shit beat out of me right outside the school gate in 9th grade.
Took 5 dudes but they did a good job, so did I.
For the next week after taking a day off school due to shame
I carried a butcher's tendon knife in my jacket sleeve...just in case.
im 25(26 next month) so highschool wasnt that long ago. 90% of the fights were girls. Lunch was when they usually went off. It was pretty insane when your lunch is around 300+ kids. After i left they actually bought tables with the chairs connected so they couldnt be used in fights. It was like gladiator matches when they went off though. people standing on the tables to get a better view, lots of yelling. Never enjoyed watching girls fight though. Never saw an equal bout, always one girl putting an ass whooping on the other and hair pulling.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im 25(26 next month) so highschool wasnt that long ago. 90% of the fights were girls. Lunch was when they usually went off. It was pretty insane when your lunch is around 300+ kids. After i left they actually bought tables with the chairs connected so they couldnt be used in fights. It was like gladiator matches when they went off though. people standing on the tables to get a better view, lots of yelling. Never enjoyed watching girls fight though. Never saw an equal bout, always one girl putting an ass whooping on the other and hair pulling.

Those cat fights can be terribly violent.
I have a couple of kids older than you so you can imagine
highschool was way back for me..LOL

But you just reminded me of the big rumble I mentioned earlier that made headlines-
tables flying through glass walls at a Burger Castle...
but chicks were mostly still feminine back then, not many cat fights unless it was biker chicks.

Edit: Which is not to say that biker chicks aren't feminine...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
True but when do you let your kid be a kid and then show them how to be a man.

That like so much in vaping is subjective. I read in your posts you taking an active parental role. My response is you, being a parent, gauge a child for what you discern the proper time. It is always different for each child. Yes, sometimes children get handed more than they're ready to handle too soon.

For example some who knew us called my mom's fifty year old five year old. I watched out for mom best I could. Me and her had adult level conversations as soon as I recall, me at three to four years old. My biological 'dad' had left us when I was two. That was all on him though. Fast forward to me at age forty four, mom making an offhand comment about him and me and my wife looking him up. We see that he's now a sex offender in Florida. He was diddling a little girl from what is presented openly. Yep, my dad alright, oblivious to responsibility so long as he can get a piece, any piece it seems.

Mom never spoke bad of him while I grew up, if I asked. I visited him when I was seventeen. Drew my own conclusions. Dad refused responsibility, I saw. He wasn't a dad. Him "making an effort" after a son had grown into a man without him was a big tip off. So, yes, it comes back to a subjective answer. You being a parent discern timing with each child for yourself. Children are resilient and can deal with a lot, possibly more so than some alleged "mature" adults at times. Can you give too much, too soon? Yes you can. Can that "damage"? Well, that's an open ended answer alo based on subjectivity, perceptions, ... it depends. All in you do the best you feel, think you can as long as you're genuinely being a parent, you're at least going in the correct direction. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just like the other kid's these days I imagine he has a room full of shiny plastic trophies just for showing up.

I do believe recalling correctly, he got a bunch from that "great new sport" called T-ball when he was younger. No one team in the T-ball league won or lost, ever. It warped my mind a bit on first encounter.

Yes sure, I see the importance in teaching a kid that games are games and just for fun is just for fun. Now, that nephew sets hours playing some team military kind of video game with all his little buddies. He gets pissed off over the lightest glitch, fumble in the game. I told him when we first got here and he woke me from a dead sleep by hollering at the game, "if the game isn't fun anymore, take a break, remember it's a game and something you do to have fun and that's all." As it was I came up grasping for a side and looking to roll out of the rack taking my wife to the floor. Yep, he was carrying on that bad.

I also understand too instill an ethos of not giving up, of digging in and getting it done, whatever it might be. Finding I have to do a lot of self enforced discipline for myself in my growing older years. I want to try being the kid I've never really had great opportunity to be in life. Well, that's alright but I'm not my biological dad either. ;) :) I know there's a world on my shoulders and it rests in the eyes of my wife. Besides that, having structure, a plan, goal/s helps me focus and resonate calmness, relaxation actually. I need to know there's winners and losers, black and white, even if I do see the grays as well.

Only my humbled opinion after rough years in life, children need taught moderation in all things even tolerance and moderation. If I ever could sire human children, I would read them the original unabridged Grimm's Brother's Fairy Tales so the child/children knew the world has monsters in it and this was why we taught them being good and being strong, moderate, just. Besides it'd just be plain fun giving them nightmares. *chuckles* "Oh you're a cruel daddy are you? Well, wait right there we'll send CPS to collect your children." Riight. *shaking my head* I also agree with Whiskey, we're only lobbing out opinions. I'm not saying any are correct or in error, just opinions, even mine. Ultimately, it comes back to each parent and each child and it is subjective like opinions. We all do our best and that's probably all that can be asked.

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I coached machine pitch for a local baseball park. You wouldnt believe the politics behind the scenes and dads living though their kids.(one coach had the cop called on him for getting into a fight with a parent). We won 2 games, but a lot of the kids really improved. We didn't get trophies, the kids did get small medals. Trophies were handed out to the teams in 1st and 2nd. One thing that amazed me was how much these kid's parents really just used us coaches as baby sitters. I walked into the dugout to find a kid eating nachos and a hot dog his mom brought him during a game , next thing you know im dealing with a kid who has a stomach ache( gee i wonder why) and cant play. Best thing was having a mom ask if i can pick up her kids to take them to the games (she lived 2 minutes from the park) i lived 20 minutes away. had another kid tell a coach to kiss his butt, he ran laps for that one. Another kid told me he didnt know if he could make the game because his mom had to work and her bf was lazy and wouldnt get off the couch. What i took away from the experience is its not these kids fault, it all starts with the parenting.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I coached machine pitch for a local baseball park. You wouldnt believe the politics behind the scenes and dads living though their kids.(one coach had the cop called on him for getting into a fight with a parent). We won 2 games, but a lot of the kids really improved. We didn't get trophies, the kids did get small medals. Trophies were handed out to the teams in 1st and 2nd. One thing that amazed me was how much these kid's parents really just used us coaches as baby sitters. I walked into the dugout to find a kid eating nachos and a hot dog his mom brought him during a game , next thing you know im dealing with a kid who has a stomach ache( gee i wonder why) and cant play. Best thing was having a mom ask if i can pick up her kids to take them to the games (she lived 2 minutes from the park) i lived 20 minutes away. had another kid tell a coach to kiss his butt, he ran laps for that one. Another kid told me he didnt know if he could make the game because his mom had to work and her bf was lazy and wouldnt get off the couch. What i took away from the experience is its not these kids fault, it all starts with the parenting.
We sat thru a whole darn assembly, started with giving certificates to the kids that deserved it. Then wouldn't ya know, gave certificates to ALL the track team. They did not get first or second place, they were the losers of the team. It was longest of the darn assembly, it sucked. Next time we are leaving.

ShishkaBerry

Member For 4 Years
When my son was in primary (kindergarten) one day on the bus he told the kid beside him to "shut up your seat belt", being 5 and grammar not a strong point yet. The kid thought he just said shut up and threatened to bring a knife to school the next day and slit his throat. At 5 years old. Fall of 2013. Immediate suspension and principal meetings. The kid was moved from his parents to his grandparents but apparently still ended up in juvie recently. The juvie building is up by the park in town, I went to the park with my son a couple months ago and he asked what the building was. I said that's where bad kids go instead of jail, he said "oh that's where x is now" :( Hopefully he's getting the help he needs.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Back in my day, a pocket knife was pretty much standard equipment for young boys.

There was always a stick that needed whittled, slingshot's that needed to be made and games to be played.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2011/06/07/mumbley-peg/

But then again, we never threatened ourselves or others with them!

But in this day and age when one kid can be expelled for bringing one of those cheap plastic soldier with a rifle toys to school and this kid is threatening himself and others with a REAL KNIFE and all he gets is 5 days, something is wrong with this picture.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Back in my day, a pocket knife was pretty much standard equipment for young boys.

There was always a stick that needed whittled, slingshot's that needed to be made and games to be played.

But in this day and age when one kid can be expelled for bringing one of those cheap plastic soldier with a rifle toys to school and this kid is threatening himself and others with a REAL KNIFE and all he gets is 5 days, something is wrong with this picture.
I have a vague memory of doing that, just never knew what it was called. Some kids so did it in late 80's early 90's. Ah the good ol' days.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Slingshots, pea shooters and pocket knives all standard equipment for a young lad back then.

Rode our bikes everywhere as well. Played outside until our mothers called us into dinner and then back outside we went until it was time for the dreaded bath!

Very few fat kids as well come to think of it as video games had not been invented

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Slingshots, pea shooters and pocket knives all standard equipment for a young lad back then.

Rode our bikes everywhere as well. Played outside until our mothers called us into dinner and then back outside we went until it was time for the dreaded bath!

Very few fat kids as well come to think of it as video games had not been invented
If we had children they would feel deprived because we wouldn't have let them have all the video games, tablets, phone etc.... They would been outside doing all you said. They would have hated us as parents, lol, the way it should be.

Last edited:

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Bro. You and me went to school before all the things happened with the schools. On top of that ur older than me and allowed to bring certain things to school because it wasn't thought of to use it on someone. I went to school u bought a weapon to school. U were automatically expelled not suspended and that was even still before the shootings. Now u can't bring anything period. I get it. The school is suppose to protect a child while he is his school. That's there job and that's what I pay school taxes for every year. This fucking school can't even follow there own fucking guidelines. Which is crazy to me. School want the students to follow there guidelines but they can't follow there own.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Bro. You and me went to school before all the things happened with the schools. On top of that ur older than me and allowed to bring certain things to school because it wasn't thought of to use it on someone. I went to school u bought a weapon to school. U were automatically expelled not suspended and that was even still before the shootings. Now u can't bring anything period. I get it. The school is suppose to protect a child while he is his school. That's there job and that's what I pay school taxes for every year. This fucking school can't even follow there own fucking guidelines. Which is crazy to me. School want the students to follow there guidelines but they can't follow there own.

If if makes you feel better, I did have my peashooters taken away from time to time.

Next day I had another straw and more dried peas:devil:

VU Sponsors