Become a Patron!

Polyethylene gloves???

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Hey guys? I have my own gloves for my mixing with nic 100 % with pg but my wife gave me these polyethylene disposable gloves,about 100 of them ,just wondering if they were safe?? For nic and mixing,thanks!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're fine. Whatever keeps the nic away from your skin is good. ;)

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey guys? I have my own gloves for my mixing with nic 100 % with pg but my wife gave me these polyethylene disposable gloves,about 100 of them ,just wondering if they were safe?? For nic and mixing,thanks!!
Is that 100%, which is 1000 mg/ml or 100 mg/ml nic? 1000 mg/ml you need a lot more than gloves, like an exhaust hood, face shield, a rubber apron, and no totally exposed skin.

With 100mg/ml I only use gloves when decanting from larger bottles to smaller bottles and those are the cheap 100 per box type from Harbor Freight. Regular mixing I don't use them. Then again I'm literally only 15 steps or less from three sinks and a few drops won't injure you immediately.

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Is that 100%, which is 1000 mg/ml or 100 mg/ml nic? 1000 mg/ml you need a lot more than gloves, like an exhaust hood, face shield, a rubber apron, and no totally exposed skin.

With 100mg/ml I only use gloves when decanting from larger bottles to smaller bottles and those are the cheap 100 per box type from Harbor Freight. Regular mixing I don't use them. Then again I'm literally only 15 steps or less from three sinks and a few drops won't injure you immediately.
Just the normal 100% solution with pg you get from bull city vapor,and I am very careful with it,I couldn't handle the pressure probably with that 1000. Stuff lol

Kman

Member For 1 Year
Just the normal 100% solution with pg you get from bull city vapor,and I am very careful with it,I couldn't handle the pressure probably with that 1000. Stuff lol
So 100 mg per ml I think

VU Sponsors