Become a Patron!

Popping, Crackling, eliquid Spit Back HELP!

I'm not new to vaping but am new to using a mod. I have Vaporesso Tarot Nano. Started out great but recently, when I replaced the coil, all I get is a lot of popping, crackling and a lot of liquid spit back. It seems the liquid is everywhere. Any ideas?

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Popping and crackling to a extend is fine, but spit back on a pre made coil not so much.

Have you tried different wattage settings? If so you get it all the time?
Have you over primed/flooded your coil?
Is juice in the airflow?
Have you on accident poured some juice in the middle, while filling?
etc.

Hi EStorm, Yes, I have multiple settings. Since I changed coils (Vaporesso EUC Universal Traditional 0.5-Ohm Clapton Coil) I have had this problem. While I do know what "priming the coil" mean, I don't know what flooding it means. Yes, juice is in the air flow, it is everywhere. No, I have not accidently poured juice in the middle.
This problem only started when I replaced the coil.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hi EStorm, Yes, I have multiple settings. Since I changed coils (Vaporesso EUC Universal Traditional 0.5-Ohm Clapton Coil) I have had this problem. While I do know what "priming the coil" mean, I don't know what flooding it means. Yes, juice is in the air flow, it is everywhere. No, I have not accidently poured juice in the middle.
This problem only started when I replaced the coil.
Sounds like the coil is not seated correctly. Remove, clean the airflow, replace the same coil, finger tight, making sure the threads align correctly. That should do it.

Sounds like the coil is not seated correctly. Remove, clean the airflow, replace the same coil, finger tight, making sure the threads align correctly. That should do it.
Thanks so much for the advice. I replaced with a ceramic coil. All is well. :)

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks so much for the advice. I replaced with a ceramic coil. All is well. :)
Great. The main thing, is having the coil inserted correctly. LOL.. I know because I have done the same thing.. just slightly off threaded and leaks galore.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good suggestions so far but my question is are the coils you are using to replace authentic? There are so many fakes and counterfeits it is always possible to get taken even when buying from a reputable supplier.

VU Sponsors