Become a Patron!

Positive impact to my health from vaping

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll try to keep this short. My wife and I got married in May, 2013 and went to Antigua on our honeymoon. While there, we went snorkeling. I was still smoking, and had been for about 28 years. After about 30 minutes, I had to stop. I swam a lot as a kid, and could hold my breath under water for quite a long time - usually 5-6 times across our 25' pool. It was an eye opener to be sure. I started vaping and stopped smoking in November of 2013. Last week in Jamaica, I had the opportunity to snorkel again. 2 solid hours in a much stronger current. The only reason I had to stop was that the boat was leaving. I could have done it for hours longer.

Vaping success!

That experience alone will prevent me from ever lighting a cigarette again.

0rK1ngDAM Good Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good for you, I have noticed also a lot of positive things, I have been a runner for the last few years, even while smoking thanks to the ARMY. When I started in the Army I was running 2 miles in about 15 min not bad passable for a PT test. since I stopped smoking and began vaping I have noticed the ability to run longer distances without becoming winded and have even lowered my PT times to 13 min per 2 mile I feel that is quite an accomplishment after 17 years of smoking. I will never smoke again.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I enjoy reading stories like this, we need folks to post more of them to offset the negatives that are posted. GRATS MD!!!!!!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started running again and see a major difference. No more tightness in the chest when I start and no more hacking when I stop. There is no doubt in my mind that vaping is better for your health and doesn't seem to have any ill effects. If anything it has positive effects. Back up to 3 miles running and soon to be back to 5 miles then 10 !

VU Sponsors