Become a Patron!

possible suggestion.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Seems alot are brand specific for items such as tanks and mods and and what they look for information on.

I wouldnt mind seeing sub forums in the mod and tank sections pertaining to a manufacturer...For example.

Some one is a kanger fan...so when they go to the tank section they have a scroll down menu of sub forums leading to a manufacturer then able to chose a specific manufacturer then maybe a specific model of tank

Just seems time consuming to look for specifics on a certain tank without having to fan through stuff you may not be interested in.

Love the site regardless but maybe a suggestion some may find helpful.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I could probably name about 30 mods and attys that you have never heard of. So that would grow like a weed. I agree with freemind about the search function.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fair enough...Just seen a few Rc sites that had this and liked it...most major brands listed then there was an "others" sub forum.

So, if you were just a fan of a particular brand you could find everything pertaining to them in one section.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree it is a nice feature....but if you type...say....iPv2 into the search box...you get everything that has ever been posted regarding that box since day one of the forum...on in one place. Then all you have to do is click whatever sub or thread pertains to what you are looking for.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know what your saying Mike and the idea does have it's merits, The main devices talked about are easily found through our search option and usually are bumped many times a day if active and shows up often on new posts.
the "others" idea is a good one and we do add areas as they are needed, although too many topic areas can get jumbled, and also creates confusion at times on where to place threads, I am finding a lot of threads now talking about both the mod and the topper together, so the question is, what area would something like that belong in? Keep the ideas coming, we love to have the input!!!. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The key to search is using keywords and predicting what the poster might have worded things as.
Also, unless you search from the main forum or do an adv search, it only searches the current forum you're in.

"innokin mvp v3" wont work well as two words are under the char limits. (3 letters)

Here's a thread:
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/innokin-itaste-mvp-20w.47773/#post-278860

I also use google to search VU. Just use your keywords and site

https://www.google.com/search?as_q=..._qdr=all&q=innokin+site:vapingunderground.com

VU Sponsors