Become a Patron!

Post a collection pic!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got bored tonight and started going through my juice to sort out whats to be PIFed and whats gonna stay, when I realized I had a shit ton of juice. Took a pic and had the idea for a collection pic thread.

So lets see em! Juice collection? Post it. Mod collection? Post it. Got enough batteries to power a space station? Lets see it.

Heres my little juice collection. Most of this is going to be PIFed out to people who really need a little bit of a helping hand, its more than I could possibly need at once.

1zy786f.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wish I had I could have that type of collection one day. I usually have one bottle at a time :(

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I started vaping only 2 months ago, give or take, and I guess I went a little overboard trying to find flavors I like lol. Plus winning a few contests and getting crazy good deals doesnt hurt either.

Burke

Member For 4 Years
Got bored tonight and started going through my juice to sort out whats to be PIFed and whats gonna stay, when I realized I had a shit ton of juice. Took a pic and had the idea for a collection pic thread.

So lets see em! Juice collection? Post it. Mod collection? Post it. Got enough batteries to power a space station? Lets see it.

Heres my little juice collection. Most of this is going to be PIFed out to people who really need a little bit of a helping hand, its more than I could possibly need at once.

1zy786f.jpg
I cant read them all, but that ohw muffin man is on point. Is the police man as bad as all the reviews ive read?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only pic I currently have of the collection, a few new things have been added since (I'll get around to taking some quality collection pics eventually lol)

Collection.png

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cant read them all, but that ohw muffin man is on point. Is the police man as bad as all the reviews ive read?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I dont get the hate for it, I like it. Its not the sweetest or strongest flavor, maybe thats why people dont like it, theyre so used to overly sweet and in your face juices. I dont know, but I dig it.

VU Sponsors