Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From a little show Thursday night. Today's will be much better. Biker bars are always a hit.
0b39eee6373583129c7e27c06104bb9b.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool pic. What's in the box below?

Thanks! It’s a DW barstool. I used to work at Woodwind and Brasswind when they had a store in South Bend , IN and that’s one of my few remaining pieces of drum gear....and my autographed drum heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! It’s a DW barstool. I used to work at Woodwind and Brasswind when they had a store in South Bend , IN and that’s one of my few remaining pieces of drum gear....and my autographed drum heads.

Sweet

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It looks like A carpentry kit.... Ruler, marking tools, gloves and clamps to hold wood members together.... And a squonker

Or it could be a kit to encourage someone to give you information....

Lol!!! That’s my setup for making holsters and sheaths.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
May day so far. Blahhhhh. I commend the northerners. This shit sucks
64dad036706be2edd83a8bc308df824d.jpg
8d625a434197fda3eecc27715f94ab31.jpg

That looks like fun! I live like 15min from Lake Michigan in northern Indiana and I love the snow lol! We’re supposed to get hammered with lake effect this season but so far it’s been pretty light, fingers crossed we get dumped on.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks like fun! I live like 15min from Lake Michigan in northern Indiana and I love the snow lol! We’re supposed to get hammered with lake effect this season but so far it’s been pretty light, fingers crossed we get dumped on.

Better you than me buddy. In the southeast snow shuts down everything. 8 inches so far. The state has quit working on the roads so my boss said we'd wait a while and go back out. If I didn't have to work in the snow it would be great. By the time I get to play with my kids it's frozen over

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Better you than me buddy. In the southeast snow shuts down everything. 8 inches so far. The state has quit working on the roads so my boss said we'd wait a while and go back out. If I didn't have to work in the snow it would be great. By the time I get to play with my kids it's frozen over

I'm just damn glad I live even further south, and all we got is rain. :D Cold rain, but still.. none of that white shit that makes southerners start hollering for "MILK AND BREAD!!!" :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors