Become a Patron!

Post a Picture Any Picture (that you took)

UpNorth

Member For 2 Years
ea4e91f1-ba24-4816-b4b8-ab368b16f553_zpstbz5awrw.jpg

UpNorth

Member For 2 Years

I hope you are not going to put him in the smoker~![/QUOTE]
Naw a Bald Eagle ate him before he was big enough to Cook. Cute lil buggers though. Found 2 of them in my yard one morning. One didn't make it the other,,,,, well he met an Eagle and it didn't end well.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Honestly it was a “there’s no way I can buy this online without it going through an FFL type buy”...no, you don’t need any type of background check to obtain a flamethrower with a 30’ reach lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Free men care not what government thinks ;)
Seriously...soon picking your teeth with toothpicks will be regulated with the way things are going. Legislation isnt being passed for good reasons anymore, its just being passed for the sake of passing it and looking busy.

If you do pick one up let us know how fun it is :D

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Free men care not what government thinks ;)
Seriously...soon picking your teeth with toothpicks will be regulated with the way things are going. Legislation isnt being passed for good reasons anymore, its just being passed for the sake of passing it and looking busy.

If you do pick one up let us know how fun it is :D

I bought it but have no place to use it, apparently nobody has anything they need set on fire.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah but what kind of Christmas surprise is that.....

You had all the fun putting it together for him ....man....

He's going to be like .... Thanks dad.... That's nice ....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

He put them together day by day, I just organized them for a group pic.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He put them together day by day, I just organized them for a group pic.

Ha ha.... I was ready to say..... For Christmas I used to give my kid a big box......

It took him all day to put the bike together.....

I would ask him aren't you going to ride it..... He would say it's 10 O'Clock at night I'm tired.... I'm going to bed.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol That’s something my Dad would do. Hunter is only 3.5yr so I do a lot of the putting together at this stage. View attachment 127473

He's old enough to put a bike together.....ha ha.... Nice kid...

I remember my mom.... I would get a pajama top for Christmas..... Next year I had a hole near the elbow.... She made it a short sleeve......

Well next year I had a hole under my arm ... So she made it a sleeveless pajama top.....

I wore the same pajama top like 10 years.......

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would make for an exquisite gun room my friend.
Actually you walk into the safe and it was the managers office......

It was a bridal salon in Phoenix where the owner collected on 100's of wedding dresses and hit the road most were over $5,000 .....

So he hit the road and didn't make shit..

He is now opening a new salon in Boca Raton FL.
8f1595cf937a0cb4b8aa28730b1619d1.jpg
b3086123b5c3fe61d97a69f60aa2f1ca.jpg
1ecfe894bb6924660195e44d947ff719.jpg
975cb8eab47d413e179b5310052b377f.jpg

Last edited:

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I lived 20 years in Tampa ..... And 10 in Orlando.......and now in Scottsdale Arizona......

I go to south Florida a few times a year myself. Why did you want to move so far away? I would've stayed there. I go each spring to Edgewater for like a week or so. I used to live in NW FL for a few years. Then back to this crazy state. Lol.
Do you enjoy it or miss the coast?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 127773 This is just one of many cool car pics from Luray Museum by the Caverns. One of the older cars in history. Not the oldest but cool! (Sept 2018)View attachment 127773
Love car museums.... Just enjoy seeing items from the past and how we nowadays complain about how slow is my internet.......

Back then their biggest worry was should I sell one of my kids so I can feed the other three .

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I go to south Florida a few times a year myself. Why did you want to move so far away? I would've stayed there. I go each spring to Edgewater for like a week or so. I used to live in NW FL for a few years. Then back to this crazy state. Lol.
Do you enjoy it or miss the coast?
Edgewater is nice, I ate at a restaurant that was lakeside there near the Edgewater Police department.......

I came here to work and experience something different..... I was by myself and wanted to see the west and I like the weather here......so far

Weather gets hot, but overall is nice in Arizona..... It's not as hot as Florida.....

But I'm 54 now..... Maybe in 10 years I will end up in a double wide down in key West..... Or a camper parked at a Walmart near the beach......
84193d7a1f50d65f5ed8fe3202902892.jpg

Last edited:

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love car museums.... Just enjoy seeing items from the past and how we nowadays complain about how slow is my internet.......

Back then their biggest worry was should I sell one of my kids so I can feed the other three .

Haha! That is so correct! Times were totally different back then. I love car museums as well. I was tinkled pink to learn this trip included this! I have tons of pics of cars, actually took a pic of each car while there. lol :) I sometimes wish that we didn't have all of this, I remember we used to go out and be social vs being stuck to phones and such. It has helped but also put a burden on family life. Back in those days a car was considered way cool! Now look at our driveways...:)

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Edgewater is nice, I ate at a restaurant that was lakeside there near the Edgewater Police department.......

I came here to work and experience something different..... I was by myself and wanted to see the west and I like the weather here......so far

I like Edgewater but it's more of a annual meeting then fun afterwards. I haven't been to many places there. Rode up to Daytona during the week of craziness (Ormand). It's nice, love the Tampa and Boca Raton areas though.

Well the West is something different. Weather is cool but the summers are nice, to me at least. It saddens me about the fires though. I like the New England area. Now that's unique, my gmom was from up there.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like Edgewater but it's more of a annual meeting then fun afterwards. I haven't been to many places there. Rode up to Daytona during the week of craziness (Ormand). It's nice, love the Tampa and Boca Raton areas though.

Well the West is something different. Weather is cool but the summers are nice, to me at least. It saddens me about the fires though. I like the New England area. Now that's unique, my gmom was from up there.
Never seen New England, but lived in Boston as a child ... I remember going to Plymouth Rock and watching the Pilgrims grind corn at tourist attractions...... And lived 10 years in Germany..... I do enjoy cold weather too.... Not only heat....

I have spent time in Daytona Beach for Octoberbikefest..... I drove my BMW 1200 RT..... Drove around for an hour and back to Orlando......

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never seen New England, but lived in Boston as a child ... I remember going to Plymouth Rock and watching the Pilgrims grind corn at tourist attractions...... And lived 10 years in Germany..... I do enjoy cold weather too.... Not only heat....

I have spent time in Daytona Beach for Octoberbikefest..... I drove my BMW 1200 RT..... Drove around for an hour and back to Orlando......

Boston is cool. We would fly in there then drive on over to Barrington. I love the culture and food there. I bet that was cool to go to Plymouth Rock, I've never been. Germany is awesome, food and drink there too! They have a very unique culture.

Yeah good ole Ormand Beach...Whew! I didn't go shopping this year, just road the strip then went back to Edgewater. My nerves were about racked. I'm being real nice. Probably why you stayed only an hour as well. Smh. I swore back in March I was too old for that crowd...I'll just return again though, momentarily that is...:)

I do like the mountains though, enjoyed riding to Va a few months back. Here we just have hills that they call mountains...:(

VU Sponsors