Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll get back to you guys later my boss is calling for me. I get back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
439d2743cbfac3ac2e7a80486d187900.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice!
I'm considering the Steam Crave Plus 20ml for my Boxer mods.
The Plus is 30mm, that's 30mm also right?
Any chance of a side shot to show any overhang?
Thanks

Wait what? Is that the mini version of the Plus?
yeah the plus is 30mm diameter
comes standard with 10ml capacity
optional 20ml and 5ml attachments as well. subtanksupply was selling them with both the 5ml and 20ml kits
I posted my review in this thread http://vapingunderground.com/threads/anthony-vapes-aromamizer-plus-30mm-rdta-rta-review.299215/

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Jeremy was showing off the 20ml version on All The Rage this afternoon.
Yeah, he said it came with additional 5ml & 10ml versions.
from subtank supply it does. IDK what other sites are doing that. It's a fantastic tank

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They didn't charge me the extra $2 for black.
I'll have to confirm with Maggie that I'm actually getting black.
It's about my 10th order from them so $2 ain't gonna killem.

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a fantastic tank
I wouldn't expect any less than fantastic from them.
I have almost 20 Aromamizer V1 & V2s, a Supreme, 3 SC T-shirts, build mat, about 15 colored glass replacement tubes...
I'm a fan of how easy they are to build, the perfect airflow (for me) Velocity deck, large capacity, etc...

I started your video and I'm ready to watch the rest but Jeremy had me at "20ml tank from Steam Crave" :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have almost 20 Aromamizer V1 & V2s, a Supreme, 3 SC T-shirts, build mat, about 15 colored glass replacement tubes...
I'm a fan of how easy they are to build, the perfect airflow (for me) Velocity deck, large capacity, etc...

I started your video and I'm ready to watch the rest but Jeremy had me at "20ml tank from Steam Crave" :)
Lol good shit. Yeah I'm really loving their products lately

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I want to see that 20ml tank atop one of those new quad mods. Then I want to know how much it all weighs with 20ml of juice. That would be great.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
love that copper! gets some copper for that rda! matchy matchy!
Yeah, I want I've really bad. I'm having a hard time finding one I like that has a velocity deck and is 22mm. I might just see if I can find a Goon that is 22mm. I don't know if they still make them or not.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I want I've really bad. I'm having a hard time finding one I like that has a velocity deck and is 22mm. I might just see if I can find a Goon that is 22mm. I don't know if they still make them or not.

there is a badass 1:1 goon clone on eBay comes in, copper, SS and black. plus the authentic caps fit and it's Velocity I think.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there is a badass 1:1 goon clone on eBay comes in, copper, SS and black. plus the authentic caps fit and it's Velocity I think.
I've heard there are some good clones on there. Authentics, too. I just don't know who to buy from or trust on there. I'll have to look into, though.

VU Sponsors