Beater vape today

ac0d96d467918dcf15700acd817e6080.jpg

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
No I understand the logic but none of my vapes are cheap enough for me to be okay with it being thrown around at all. If I get a beater I'll buy it with that in mind, not the other way around.
Just wait for a sale for like 20 bucks for a decent mod buy it and it becomes a beater lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My beater mod. It didn't start out that way. It was my first VT133 and I used the living Hell out of it. I started taking it to work. It's been dropped quite a few times and still works as good as the day I bought it. It's the mod I take with me when I don't want to have to worry about it.

IMG_20160914_104327_zpse2r4ozjt.jpg
IMG_20160914_104258_zpsjk6ds32w.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to have to wrap my Slice as well. I used it todsay. I was vaping kanthal coils in a Goblin V3 at 8.2/380 F/Battery saver/Auto+. It's a great vape. It is my other work beater now but I will carbon wrap the bugger eventually. I want that TI Kabuki Cloud. I want it on any 18650 tube. Gladly trade my VT Imnbox and Hadaly for it.

Cloud_Generator

Member For 4 Years
I'm going to have to wrap my Slice as well. I used it todsay. I was vaping kanthal coils in a Goblin V3 at 8.2/380 F/Battery saver/Auto+. It's a great vape. It is my other work beater now but I will carbon wrap the bugger eventually. I want that TI Kabuki Cloud. I want it on any 18650 tube. Gladly trade my VT Imnbox and Hadaly for it.

If I traded you that then I wont have any leverage for what I really want ;)

Cloud_Generator

Member For 4 Years
are you having any luck with temp control on that Goblin? I gave up trying to get it to work on kanthal

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Beater mods, eh?

IMG_8641.JPG IMG_8642.JPG

I have more than one beater mod but this one by far the toughest. Last week the wife and I were shooting rifles, prone on a tarp in the snow. I set the IPV down on a pistol case and at some point it got knocked over in the snow. I ended up forgetting about it and leaving it buried for a good few hours. When I went out to pick up brass later I found the mod and was sure it was done for. I took it inside, swapped the battery, wiped it down and it fired right up.

RMVapes28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_0172.JPG
Just picked this one up yesterday. Smok alien 220w black and gunmetal with the smok cloud beast tank. Currently running the v8-q4 .15 coil head. Had the rda base in it last night with dual fused clapton but didn't have the time to properly wick it and it was giving me dry hits. So far I love this little mod. I also just got the vaperesso tarot pro and a "few" rtas. Post pics of everything else when I have the chance.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WOW - Two Boxers! If you are having a hard time using them both. I'd be willing to make the Ultimate Sacrifice and take one of them off your hands :giggle: :devil:. One of these days I really need to get a Boxer!

Cheers,
Steve
They are the Yihi chips - you don't want them ...

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are the Yihi chips - you don't want them ...
Contrary to popular belief around here, I have mods with Yihi chips. I'm also the guy that started the G Class thread. Just because I like DNA chips, doesn't mean I dislike Yihi chips (especially the 350, 450, and 550 series). I know you were probably messing around, but I think some actually believe that. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve

Edit: Since a picture is worth a thousand words. Here's a picture of a couple of my Yihi mods which I still have by the way.
L to R: IPV2S, IPV3 Li, Lost Vape Tan V2
Phone%20Pictures%20751_zpsdjzc5ym2.jpg

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Contrary to popular belief around here, I have mods with Yihi chips. I'm also the guy that started the G Class thread. Just because I like DNA chips, doesn't mean I don't like Yihi. I know you were probably messing around, but I think some actually believe that. :cheers:

Cheers,
Steve
LOLOLOLOLOL. Next you will say you like FSK.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Freakin' delicious. It's become one of my ADVs.

Eggen

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2c458c8ac7d3e702b5fc4f56c61756ad.jpg

That is my all time favorite setup for tc and seems to be all I have really wanted to use lately. My poor dna 200 has been collecting dust. Sorry for the sideways pic, idk why my phone always does that.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
2c458c8ac7d3e702b5fc4f56c61756ad.jpg

That is my all time favorite setup for tc and seems to be all I have really wanted to use lately. My poor dna 200 has been collecting dust. Sorry for the sideways pic, idk why my phone always does that.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Lol I was gonna say everything in the pic is awesome except it's sideways

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors