Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do u like the troll? How does it compare to attys like the Merlin mini ( my current favorite), sapor rta(3rd place), the coil art mage rta,the griffin mini( my current runner-up), or the herakles rta-2? These are all of my daily Vapes ATM, the rest of my attys have been banished with their metaphorical heads dropped in disappointment and dejection, to the Drawer of perpetual Shame and Derision lol

So far the Merlin mini has been better. I need to clean and rebuild the Troll before I make my final decision

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2cb2a4e46b82f471e4c5685995f9ec09.jpg

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not quite, I' m still @ 1mg on my all day juice, but I buy 0 for the rest. When I get home I can suck down as much 0 as I want and not worry about it... if I need a little nic I got the other stuff. The Goal is to be nic free by summer.
Im afraid to hit 0 because then what's the point of vaping. Id like to hit 0 but if I stay at 1 it's like I have a reason to vape. Lol. But what I do is buy 3mg from my vapor store and cut it down with vg and pg. It saves me a little money while still cutting down on the nic.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not quite, I' m still @ 1mg on my all day juice, but I buy 0 for the rest. When I get home I can suck down as much 0 as I want and not worry about it... if I need a little nic I got the other stuff. The Goal is to be nic free by summer.

I said that last year
I'm back to 3mg, I'm starting to like 6mg again
Wtf!! I blame carp

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I said that last year
I'm back to 3mg, I'm starting to like 6mg again
Wtf!! I blame carp

I personally see no reason to drop any lower (I am at 3mg mostly, using subohm). We know now that nicotine by itself is not really any more addictive then caffeine, nor is it really any more harmful (there are even some benefits). We don't see quite the extravagant "give up caffeine" campaigns as we do nicotine. I figure, as long as I am vaping, might as well enjoy it fully, and nicotine IS enjoyable....calming, focusing etc..

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just got this sexy Beast today. Loving it so far. Way better than the iJust S.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Let me know how you like it and battery time in a few days. I've been eye balling that thing for a bit now. Couldn't decide if I wanted to spend the $$$ on it.

bomatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
new mod. i know ppl dont like the fuchai but this fuchai plus is a good mod least i think. i doesnt burn my batterys up to quick and really easy to use. goes to 223watts in wattage mode havent used it in temp control tho who else has the new plus

07593346ea274d2755a6327cabe0b766.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
I want one bad. I like sigelei products despite what some say about accuracy. Love the color screen.

Right now I have the j150. Looking to get the 213 Plus and the j80 some point in the near future.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I really like the DNA75's, this is my 8th DNA75 mod :D
I can chain vape at fairly high wattages with my DNA 250 and almost no heat coming from the device. At least, not any bothersome heat. The hit is also very smooth and consistent and - frankly - just unbeatable.

I got an Alien in the mail yesterday but haven't tried it yet (waiting for new eliquid). I want to see how it compares to my DNA.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know how you like it and battery time in a few days. I've been eye balling that thing for a bit now. Couldn't decide if I wanted to spend the $$$ on it.
I didn't take any cigarettes with me today, just the Stick V8. It has lasted me all day with the .15 ohm coil. From about 6 this morning, almost 12 hours now and still going. I haven't been chain vaping by any means, just when I get the urge to, but I've probably gone through about a tank and a half to two tanks with the Big Baby so far.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So far the Merlin mini has been better. I need to clean and rebuild the Troll before I make my final decision
Ya I love my Merlin. Only thing is my dual coil deck came with the place where the coil threads into stripped, so replacement screws don't solve the issue, but if I can swap it out I'll be happy bc it Vapes incredibly. I think mine was just defective and slipped past qc

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bigger is ... well Bigger. Honestly think this is getting nuts, and I don't have a 40mm even.
Got to keep up with the "Carp" - hCigar VT250 & 30mm Buddha Z V3
IMG_20170206_153243_zps6mps3hs4.jpg
Im afraid to hit 0 because then what's the point of vaping. Id like to hit 0 but if I stay at 1 it's like I have a reason to vape. Lol. But what I do is buy 3mg from my vapor store and cut it down with vg and pg. It saves me a little money while still cutting down on the nic.
And the flavor remains just as good as the other?

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm going to have to wrap my Slice as well. I used it todsay. I was vaping kanthal coils in a Goblin V3 at 8.2/380 F/Battery saver/Auto+. It's a great vape. It is my other work beater now but I will carbon wrap the bugger eventually. I want that TI Kabuki Cloud. I want it on any 18650 tube. Gladly trade my VT Imnbox and Hadaly for it.
Wait, am I misunderstanding something or did u say ur vaping ur kanthal build in tc @380f?

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And the flavor remains just as good as the other?
My flavor is just fine but I vape a Marlboro flavor. From what I'm told nicotine affects throat hit but mine is fine. Although I use menthol and it's pretty heavy according to other people but I like it.

To give an idea I put 28 drops per 30ml. That might equate to 3% menthol.

VU Sponsors