Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
e4SqHPF.jpg

my first vaping device. a pico with atlantis evo tank and .5 coil

Mr RELENTLESS

Member For 3 Years
0342cfcc1af5aa42091752fbbf95a1cc.jpg

6c7327f2ccf52d4b824629642dd613fb.jpg

I love simplicity and that's exactly what the TeslaCigs Three 150 watt box mod gives me. I have a Smok H-Priv and a Tesla Nano 100 watt but nowadays I don't care to mess around with all these settings per different tank/Coils for tank/builds in my RTAs, the Tesla Three has this chipset in it that reads whatever you screw onto it (wire types and resistance) then fires at the optimal wattage for that build/resistance up to 150 watts. I love how simple they are. They've never over fired anything I've attached to them nor have they ever under fired anything. They always seem to fire at the "sweet spot" no matter what I attach to them. They've never burned anything up and just like following ohms law whatever I attach to them in say like Smok pre made coils for Big Baby Beast (I use Q2, X4, T6 and T8s) the coils last 2-3 weeks easy sometimes almost a month out of a Q2 if I'm not vaping dark e juice like coffee Cake or cinnamon roll flavors for example. I've been vaping for a little over 4 years now and have had handfuls of devices but now days I love the attach and forget and vape I get with the Tesla Three's the no hassle of adjusting settings every time I switch tanks/ Coils/ builds plus the 5,000 mah battery with USB port to charge your phone is a nice touch. I prefer anything between .1 and .4 ohms and the Tesla hasn't let me down yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
e4SqHPF.jpg

my first vaping device. a pico with atlantis evo tank and .5 coil
Nice setup! My second vaporizer was a Pico.

BTW I highly recommend the "Smok Spirals" tank with 0.3 ohm coil for your Pico if you want great flavor and a good looking setup in addition to the one you already have. The tank sits flush on the Pico.

ironjaiden

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The tiniest mod / atty combo I could come up with. It's downright embarrassing to use in front of people but a fun little stealthy number sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_1321.JPG
    IMG_1321.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 61

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The tiniest mod / atty combo I could come up with. It's downright embarrassing to use in front of people but a fun little stealthy number sometimes.
Hi and Welcome!!!!!
That combo sure is tiny! Look how big the Asmodus Minikin V2 looks, and I know that is a tiny mod! Hey whatever works for you!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Ohmsmium looks stunning in the gold! If I knew they had other colors besides the black I would have ordered one too! Hope you are enjoying it! Maybe next sale(I hope)- might be time for me to purchase one!

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No Clive Cussler but plenty of Stephen King.
There's a bunch of Clive Barker on my PB bookcase though FWIW.

Moose Milk is like Griswald's Christmas Vacation grog. It's a keeper.

16796920_1918038711760283_640637009284642617_o.jpg

Last edited:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dark what?
16904710_1918426748388146_5718520097135271271_o.jpg

My last trip to the Tower was 11 years ago before Keyhole was published.
Look where my bookmark is in W&G, about 30 pages from new ground :)
What do you think of WTTK on it's own and/or in relation to the rest of the series? I thought it was a nice addition.

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think of WTTK on it's own and/or in relation to the rest of the series? I thought it was a nice addition.
I'll tell you when I read it.
It's part 4.5
W&G is part 4

Did you read it stand-alone or in order?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll tell you when I read it.
It's part 4.5
W&G is part 4

Did you read it stand-alone or in order?
I read it in order. I got my paycheck one day some years back and the first thing I did was go to the local Barnes & Noble and decided to purchase the entire series (aside from WTTK) in paperback. After finishing the original series, my mom gave me WTTK as a gift one day.

Don't worry, I won't post any spoilers. All I will say is that it really IS that good of an entire series IMO. I think I [unfortunately for me] donated my books some time ago. Time to buy them again (this time to keep permanently) so I can read the entire series again!

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't even know another book had been published....gotta start reading it again I guess.
I loved the ending of that series when I read it, even though some were extremely annoyed...I thought it was perfect.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didn't even know another book had been published....gotta start reading it again I guess.
I loved the ending of that series when I read it, even though some were extremely annoyed...I thought it was perfect.
I love the entire series, without exclusion. And yes, the newest book (and very last, I'm pretty sure) is Wind through the Keyhole. It has a different feel than the rest of the series but fits in great.

As for the [traditional] ending of the series (book 7), I have no complaints there either. I'm glad it ended the way it did.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big fan of the primo. Almost put the dotmod RTA on top but I really like the serpent mini ... what can I say.

VU Sponsors