Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
767e71ebe1832c8061fe4d26c2da86c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Just an FYI...placing vape bands directly on the glass can actually CAUSE it to crack in the event of a drop. It directs the shock directly to the glass. They should be placed on the metal parts of the tank.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
matchy matchy.
Copper oros v2, dark horse
.22 fused Claptons.
Apple crumb joose
The setup vapes like a dream, swapped out magnet switch for a full copper spring, voltage drop should be so low it doesn't matter.
4fdfd7f6a311b3a0ec5dc7b8f9501446.jpg

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just an FYI...placing vape bands directly on the glass can actually CAUSE it to crack in the event of a drop. It directs the shock directly to the glass. They should be placed on the metal parts of the tank.

That make sense lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I absolutely love love love this box mod! menu system is soo easy to use too!
950ad54ed6b5a660647d8f5b421857e9.jpg

Alien coils .16ohms
Glacier v2.

I need to find all the cool places they offer. not the bandana ones tho, I like the rainbow one, and solid black ones too

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I know ... lol just saying all y'all have nice mods and I'm kicking it with a couple smok products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with that. i have everything from 30 dollar mods to 230 dollar mods and still love my smok mods :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah, but I bet you have that $230.00 G class in your hand, lol.
I hate putting it down but actually not right now. since i already reviewed it i just use it occasionally. right now I'm using the GX350, sigelei kaos, joyetech evic primo, and ijoy zenith. for attys the troll rta, eco RDA, and maxo V12.

I did refuse to clean and put away my G class and medusa combo. it's so dam good lol so i still use it for a few puffs a day regardless

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate putting it down but actually not right now. since i already reviewed it i just use it occasionally. right now I'm using the GX350, sigelei kaos, joyetech evic primo, and ijoy zenith. for attys the troll rta, eco RDA, and maxo V12.

I did refuse to clean and put away my G class and medusa combo. it's so dam good lol so i still use it for a few puffs a day regardless
We are waiting for your Kaos and Primo reviews...

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
We are waiting for your Kaos and Primo reviews...
primo should be done this weekend and up next week. hoping to do the same with the kaos as well so i'm shooting for next week on both of them. usually i like to spend a few weeks to do reviews on stuff but for mods it's easier cause the test results are the results so after a few hours of testing i'll know all i need to know. Still like to have the user experience as well but the kaos works like the fuchai 213 plus so i know how to use it already and i'll be vaping on it all day long. I think this weekend i plan to do testing on the GX350, evic primo, kaos, zenith, and next weekend the sense blazer, tesla nano, wismec predator, also have some attys i need to record reviews on like the eco rda, mad dog rda, peerless rda, maxo v12, troll rta lol i'm slammed. and less important but the fuji gta, kumo, and mobula i'm working on as well

dev199505

Member For 3 Years
55f91d650dd2a29152a57a5e97ae407d.jpg
had some extra money so got this triade evolv DNA250 and clieto 120 with three new batteries and a bottle of juice all brand new for $190 out the door still have my eleafe and regular clieto as a back up

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
55f91d650dd2a29152a57a5e97ae407d.jpg
had some extra money so got this triade evolv DNA250 and clieto 120 with three new batteries and a bottle of juice all brand new for $190 out the door still have my eleafe and regular clieto as a back up

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
That's an amazing mod..... I have every mod and this one is my favorite....
C360_2017-03-31-00-42-43-445.jpg
cf525d625015274e9a83de2097d56acc.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors