Here are the most used.....
a8136824de51c104a6332b893ca5f9b2.jpg
12a6a0103f1a82c728df5972444322b2.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SXK BB, hmm. I thought you were a temp control guy. haha
Not a TC guy at all. And you could do TC with a billet ... mine are DNAs ... I just wouldn't. I'm a nic salt guy. On another note I picked up both the King and the Sherman V2 in a trade and I don't have any mods to put them on, lol. Go figure.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Love them g2's, other than the battery door wobble on a couple of mine. I got a 4th in the basement I need to reattach a magnet to. My current rotation:

What is your favorite vape in the line-up? And is that a Revenant I see on the left?

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BB Panels?
Have a few Juma Doors for my Squonkers coming from him

I have only four sets of panels left ... crystal brown, snakeskin, and two sets of mums. It's enough. I traded my damascus steel - too heavy but beautiful. Also traded my ultem and my black kontrol panels. I am desperately trying to cut dwon on mods and atties ... it is not working well, lol. Still twenty devices in the house.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is your favorite vape in the line-up? And is that a Revenant I see on the left?
Yes, got the revenant on clearance a couple weeks ago and really like it. I just have to build higher than my normal super low ohms since it doesn't have adjustable wattage in temp control. It is topped with a No Limit Glok 24 RDA I got last weekend and it is probably my favorite flavor setup right now. The g2's are my favorite for clouds and the rx200s' are my fave for out and about since I have belt holders for those that also double as nice cup holders in my car.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, got the revenant on clearance a couple weeks ago and really like it. I just have to build higher than my normal super low ohms since it doesn't have adjustable wattage in temp control. It is topped with a No Limit Glok 24 RDA I got last weekend and it is probably my favorite flavor setup right now. The g2's are my favorite for clouds and the rx200s' are my fave for out and about since I have belt holders for those that also double as nice cup holders in my car.

Thanks for the reply. I wish I had the money for a Revenant. Maybe one day! :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My most expensive mod purchase so far, was an early b'day present to myself. No way I would have ever bought one at full retail but for $96 out the door I had to grab it.
$96 is a sweet deal! For that price I'd pick one up.

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Just having a little Friday fun. Great flavor in a compact setup.

Tank: Petri RTA 24 with an acrylic bubble tank and a brass 810 drip tip

Mod: wismec sinuous p80.

The bubble tank and drip tip were happy accidents meant for my other tanks. I was fidgeting around and realized they both fit on the petri. Larger juice capacity and different driptip look and draw.

352fd68f8704a68e26097a8f6ceb08c9.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just having a little Friday fun. Great flavor in a compact setup.

Tank: Petri RTA 24 with an acrylic bubble tank and a brass 810 drip tip

Mod: wismec sinuous p80.

The bubble tank and drip tip were happy accidents meant for my other tanks. I was fidgeting around and realized they both fit on the petri. Larger juice capacity and different driptip look and draw.

352fd68f8704a68e26097a8f6ceb08c9.jpg
Ooooh....I ordered a Sinuous recently....slow boat. How do you like it?

onitsuj

Member For 4 Years
Ooooh....I ordered a Sinuous recently....slow boat. How do you like it?

I'm a huge fan. Small, single 18650, can accommodate a 25 mm tank with no overhang, and not tall. As soon as I set it up I turned off the LEDs and I changed The battery display to a number percentage rather than a graphic which I think is one of the best features wismec includes on their mod displays.

It's perfect for me because I like short tanks with large capacity aimed more towards flavor and the p80 accommodates most I own.

My daily drivers for NYC subway commuting and work are my billet box and the P80. I'm pretty happy with them both though the billet box is the all star MVP.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm a huge fan. Small, single 18650, can accommodate a 25 mm tank with no overhang, and not tall. As soon as I set it up I turned off the LEDs and I changed The battery display to a number percentage rather than a graphic which I think is one of the best features wismec includes on their mod displays.

It's perfect for me because I like short tanks with large capacity aimed more towards flavor and the p80 accommodates most I own.

My daily drivers for NYC subway commuting and work are my billet box and the P80. I'm pretty happy with them both though the billet box is the all star MVP.
Nice! Thanks. I can't wait to get mine.

VU Sponsors