Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't found anything that juice doesn't taste amazing in!
Funny thing is, I got it free with a mod purchase from Breazy. I wasn't even going to try it! Glad I did, and I just ordered 240ml of it.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
The Sweet and Sour Watermelon rocks too...... Good Juice !

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Broke out the Modfather today.....
b54a7265239631b18ed932d077af7d21.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that tank glass! What is that called?
Yup, Freemax Fireluke. Sorry for the late reply. That's the black resin version. I threw in the RBA section and it gives a lot of RTA's a run for there money. Solid tank..

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just bought the Lustro this weekend at Vape Showcase Atlanta. I don't care about the LED bar or motion control, but I love it's size and performance! It's definitely the smallest dual battery mod I own. Aspire had a booth there as well, and I almost bought their new squonk seen above mod.
45feaa45dd09b9faa7ae74b2bfb9e03b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nice set up. How’s that recurve? Everyone seems to love it...

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nice set up. How’s that recurve? Everyone seems to love it...
The hype is real with the Recurve! I know some people don't like the outline/curves of it, but I think it looks good. The airflow is is super smooth! I run most attys with 1/4 of the airflow closed, but I like it wide open on the Recurve. It isn't too airy, it's just perfect for me. I've purposely over dripped and over squonked multiple times just to see if it would leak, and it really doesn't. The most important factor to me is the flavor. I had high expectations for flavor since everyone was raving about it. I was surprised by just how good the flavor truly is, it is exceptional!
I can't imagine anyone not liking the Recurve. Even those who hate the aesthetics will wanna use it daily because the flavor is that good.
I used it on a few different mods and dripped with it the first few days I had it, just to see how it was. Then I put the squonk pin back in and started squonking with it. It works great both ways, but squonking is where it really shines! For the last 7 or 8 days, I haven't wanted to put this setup down!

EDIT: Oh, and the curved drip tips are great as well! I'm just partial to my Half Moon Mods drip tips, so I'm using an HMM that I think matches well. I'm am using both of the Recurve drip tips on other attys, though. One is on my Bravo, and the other on my Ghoul.
43ac5a293b69795ac46fe6e73ba5f3fb.jpg
ab75d49b0884fab44eaa8b1d634fa6b0.jpg
7e35f7e1f8528a2f39ba53dd2e56f907.jpg
2981b5638b4f0000a40ff60922d9b2b2.jpg
7be6bb44d6c2e5e53a7129c9f6f4e9f3.jpg

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hype is real with the Recurve! I know some people don't like the outline/curves of it, but I think it looks good. The airflow is is super smooth! I run most attys with 1/4 of the aurf closed, but I like it wide open on the Recurve. It isn't too airy, it's just perfect for me. I've purposely over dripped and over squonked multiple times just to see if it would leak, and it really doesn't. The most important factor to me is the flavor. I had high expectations for flavor since everyone was raving about it. I was surprised by just how good the flavor truly is, it is exceptional!
I can't imagine anyone not liking the Recurve. Even those who hate the aesthetics will wanna use it daily because the flavor is that good.
I used it on a few different mods and dripped with it the first few days I had it, just to see how it was. Then I put the squonk pin back in and started squonking with it. It works great both ways, but squonking is where it really shines! For the last 7 or 8 days, I haven't wanted to put this setup down!
43ac5a293b69795ac46fe6e73ba5f3fb.jpg
ab75d49b0884fab44eaa8b1d634fa6b0.jpg
7e35f7e1f8528a2f39ba53dd2e56f907.jpg
2981b5638b4f0000a40ff60922d9b2b2.jpg
7be6bb44d6c2e5e53a7129c9f6f4e9f3.jpg

Looks great on the RSQ. That’s been my go to mod for the last couple months and seeing it with the recurve makes me want one. Thanks for the info and pic. Glad you are enjoying it.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Looks great on the RSQ. That’s been my go to mod for the last couple months and seeing it with the recurve makes me want one. Thanks for the info and pic. Glad you are enjoying it.
Since the Recurve comes in so many different colors, you can easily find one that looks good on top regardless of which color RSQ you have

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Love it, I think its the best footoon, having used many earlier versions, I like this one the most

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cool thanks man.
I have 3 v2's and at least one on a mod at any given time.
Yeah , may have to pick the reboot up,,,:devil:

VU Sponsors