Today got some wood going on....
14aa084cc174751659c9d145c9ff9178.jpg
5bd86ed9280ce84227e30a9114e52e7d.jpg
6cf2a79b819046cf288f8ac00e948dda.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you get some time Meg, this is really fascinating.
The best part is when Edison fucks Tesla and steals the AC patend and leaves him to die a broke schitzofrenic crazy man ..... Sad story how everyone laughed at him and didn't take him serious he was brilliant.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do pop with a little work.... I'm glad he got a free mod...... nice pick

I put in for the hell of it..... But I rather see people that will be happy as hell with a new mod...... specially a free one......Ha
eb313579f3a8cc1de8ee5da700b78bc1.jpg

I was happy to win but more interested in seeing the old mods that were still alive.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clone, handpainted clone, handmixed, hand-and-drill made :teehee:

View attachment 123487 View attachment 123486
Man that would look pretty bad ass with a Stabwood side panel..... That would be a nice addition........ Or a nice project...... If I was a wood worker I would offer my services for free.......and make you a nice panel for that mod...... :(

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MAnny.

You're a hardware junkie :D
I like the name of stuff and innovated crap....... How bad ass is a name like "The Iron Maiden"...... Ceramic anti Spitback.... 30mm size.... Dual top and bottom airflow... 8ml of rock capacity...... RDTA.......

Two drip tips gold plated interior..... A deck that holds huuuge coils..... A ceramic deck plate to keep the juice well cool at 160 watts...... $20 bucks
1b4c6a4efe299d78945860a43b238b76.jpg
3f3ecdb5098b7fbc58a71407bd430f41.jpg

9a3c11ef7ee9b2494f8b731b461a3dc2.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Revenger tonight
5241ac507add7d3e6df9b666d22616ea.jpg

What does the cat have to say about it...... Ha ha.... I Like the matching set.....

Now you need a nice matching tip...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does the cat have to say about it...... Ha ha.... I Like the matching set.....

Now you need a nice matching tip...
He just watches the clouds roll by. Lol

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice .... I like the dark body and light tank.... The drip tip brings it alive in the contrast...... The texture leather gives it a classy look.....

Cool set up !

Grazi!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get the gold fatality - you will thank me.
I have a gold, black, and stainless modfather.... and a 30mm Voltrove in gold I might try...... I had a fatality and got rid of it about 2 months ago on the Modfather Family on Facebook...... I also got rid of the Hive...... Thanks for the recommendation !

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yepper. Have the Modfather, Hive and Fatality too along with a few others like you have, lol. Fatality is my favorite (never ever leaked or dry hit me and I vape at 110 watts on a .15 coil. Found both the Hive and Modfather not quite as flavorful. Also enjoy the Churchill Robusto. But hard to find now. Was never a big Sherman fan - had them all once. Just got a gold fatality sitting on top of a Tac21 from @Madd Hatter ---

tac21.png

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yepper. Have the Modfather, Hive and Fatality too along with a few others like you have, lol. Fatality is my favorite (never ever leaked or dry hit me and I vape at 110 watts on a .15 coil. Found both the Hive and Modfather not quite as flavorful. Also enjoy the Churchill Robusto. But hard to find now. Was never a big Sherman fan - had them all once. Just got a gold fatality sitting on top of a Tac21 from @Madd Hatter ---

View attachment 123643
It's nice looking and I liked using it..... I find that all bottom airflow gives off condensation..... I haven't seen a drop of anything coming out of the Dead Rabbit or The Iron Maiden.... Even The Glaz throws condensation out once every couple of days...... and The Titan is the one to take on long hauls.. I looked at The Fatality and it reminded me of The Beast with the dual air flow..... The Robusto had the loudest air flow I have ever had and the tank I destroyed 2 or three (horrible threads) on ultem tank. I had that obscuro in the 30mm,,

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol. a amn after my own heart - try everything. Yep - gotta be careful not to cross thread ultem. Iron Maiden is a steal at the price. Have not iused the Dead Rabbit or Glaz yet. I will. In the meantime I'm getting a second Mister tank. It never leaks on the fill.

bomatttt

Member For 1 Year
Point Blank w/ the Profile with Mesh and Rayon.View attachment 123831 View attachment 123832
Damn this is good!

Crazy looking mod. I ain’t never seen that before. That profile RDA kinda looks funny on top of there. Too small in comparison to the mod, but that’s just my opinion.

Here’s my setup today. I’m always rockin the falcon resin but I do switch up mods every once in awhile. This week it’s gonna be the Smok G-Priv 2, Lux Edition.

ac2e80cb342369058e03b3277a86c33e.jpg

Sent from another galaxy

VU Sponsors