Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Crazy looking mod. I ain’t never seen that before. That profile RDA kinda looks funny on top of there. Too small in comparison to the mod, but that’s just my opinion.

Here’s my setup today. I’m always rockin the falcon resin but I do switch up mods every once in awhile. This week it’s gonna be the Smok G-Priv 2, Lux Edition.

ac2e80cb342369058e03b3277a86c33e.jpg

Sent from another galaxy
Yeah the Profile is to small on it but wanted to try it on a parallel mech, and the Point Blank was the only one I had out.
Didn't stay on there long. It usually stays on my Pulse.
Nice screen on that Smok

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today wrapped The Wildwolf with the Zwrapz...... Then I said to myself this is a nice wrap..... Don't want to damage it.....

So then put her in the included silicone body condom...

In today's world it's always good to have double protection over your tool........
165a93bd68fae365172530acd67158eb.jpg
3473cbbdd1fd6732603ae21a7982e056.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today wrapped The Wildwolf with the Zwrapz...... Then I said to myself this is a nice wrap..... Don't want to damage it.....

So then put her in the included silicone body condom...

In today's world it's always good to have double protection over your tool........
165a93bd68fae365172530acd67158eb.jpg
3473cbbdd1fd6732603ae21a7982e056.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is an awesome set up !
Both The Broscience and the Dead Rabbit..... Both are exquisite.....

Dead Rabbit is fast becoming one of my favorite RTAs. No leaks, easy to wick and much better flavor than I expected. And Broscience ... well mine is just the DNA 250 but still ...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dead Rabbit is fast becoming one of my favorite RTAs. No leaks, easy to wick and much better flavor than I expected. And Broscience ... well mine is just the DNA 250 but still ...
Yeah the Dead Rabbit rocks..... I can't believe I bought it.....

Everyone was telling me it sucks...... Ha.... They had no idea......
6420cb061cc62d2ef9bc9aafb7eed3c8.jpg
8c83bc46364f607c2a06e7d05612e8ee.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am insanely jealous of that Kodama. Actually both mods are purty. I can’t blame you for wanting to show them off
Thanks..... These mods are unique as you can see I have a weakness for the knots in the wood and in the color blue.

The manufacturer knows the more colors there is in a wood mod the more they can charge. On the Viscious Ant there are four and they also melted hot aluminum in the resin.

I see it and know it's uniqueness, so I bought those two because they are special and I like blue... :)

I know I might sound like a dumb grown man, but I have these (2) which I love and take care of, the rest I can beat up...... Thanks for the nice comment......

Look at the backside, is like a whirlpool of colors...... Or a galaxy of colors.... Stay in touch IronSky......

7116330e5b1848d7cb6be7c93d3cb674.jpg

Last edited:

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any leaking on that Glaz? I hate a leaky RTA - and some are prone unless you stuff them so full of cotton you almost dry hit.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any leaking on that Glaz? I hate a leaky RTA - and some are prone unless you stuff them so full of cotton you almost dry hit.
The Glaz has no way to leak...... It's pretty awesome......

22dbc9270204916ace78ade0d97ce50e.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
have to compete with @MannyScoot - that is hard. View attachment 124345
Nice set up..... and it's a dependable Yihi.......

It's not about competition...... I post images so people get off their asses and post images of their pride and joy.....

I buy things I like and love to show others, so they go and buy different things..... Things that are good and reliable.

I don't buy and sell, or get paid for anything having to do with vaping.....

I'm not here to make a living on selling my Vaping Community vape supplies.

I'm here to tell people what I honestly think and who I honestly am......

So no competition intended......

Now keep posting everything and anything that keeps you away from Cigarettes......

8c63f591927eb7ff408f016f838fdb08.jpg

This is my coil cleaner.... He picks and pecks and keeps them cleaner than ..... I don't know what but that little guys works hard..... Consider the coil as his tank heater......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MannyScoot - you know I was kidding right? Love your pics and you are a great source of info on the RTAs I like and use or need to try. Keep it up.
No I'm good.... I like when people mess with me ....ha ha..... Keeps me on my feet.....

I'm re-wicking The reload RTA...... Haven't used in a while ....

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks like a nice set up ....

It might vape better with juice in it ......

I had two Themis... s, and swapped some of the parts, but my bag was stolen out of my car (long story) and the one with the stainless inside cylinder was in it. I sanded down that one where it's a bit easier to see the juice inside.

However, the way it was laying in that pic, all the juice is on the other side :D

That X-Priv has been a good mod too. Not as good as the Cylon though. Or my VK530 actually, but it does the job just fine.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had two Themis... s, and swapped some of the parts, but my bag was stolen out of my car (long story) and the one with the stainless inside cylinder was in it. I sanded down that one where it's a bit easier to see the juice inside.

However, the way it was laying in that pic, all the juice is on the other side :D

That X-Priv has been a good mod too. Not as good as the Cylon though. Or my VK530 actually, but it does the job just fine.
Yeah.... Keep it as a back up.... You'll never know when you loose one or have one stolen......

I was a bar and decided to relieve the anaconda, and I was like let me take a vape while I'm here ..... Then I felt my pocket and realized left my mod on the table with me buddies.......

Came back and it was gone...... And I loved that Minikin V2 Kodama....... They were like I don't know dude, what are you talking about dude.... Man that's a bummer dude..... Numbskulls.....

I ended up buying another....

72788dd5398b0114cfbfadea39c62119.jpg

IronSky

Cereal Vapist
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Yeah.... Keep it as a back up.... You'll never know when you loose one or have one stolen......

I was a bar and decided to relieve the anaconda, and I was like let me take a vape while I'm here ..... Then I felt my pocket and realized left my mod on the table with me buddies.......

Came back and it was gone...... And I loved that Minikin V2 Kodama....... They were like I don't know dude, what are you talking about dude.... Man that's a bummer dude..... Numbskulls.....

I ended up buying another....

72788dd5398b0114cfbfadea39c62119.jpg

I would have been so pissed

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got the new Wismec Tinker for review ... I got the white. Pics to follow. She vapes hard (3 battery - 300 watts). But she is tiny - a littlem overhang at the front with 28-30 mm tanks.

wismec tinker.png

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now I just have to find or create a theme I like better than the default one from lostvape :)
This one is a DNA 250C made by Broscience Vapes and He has all custom panels for it...... It's layout is beautiful..........
ecde32e27b3c396d7814d686d7c78804.jpg
f47cdc9e906d7e7d76e36f894fea4489.jpg
a37c92f4e3a94cc536349f795b8d0bfd.jpg
e553c46030d66025a750b2cbfebbb783.jpg

VU Sponsors