Member For 3 Years
naboo.jpg Naboo with Pulse X
20181116_123742.jpg
20181116_123742.jpg

Last edited:

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inowire Noto RDA on top of an Eleaf Aster.

Inowire_Noto_RDA_on_Eleaf_Aster.jpg.jpg

This little RDA is 22mm and works well at 40W and under. Its bell is strikingly similar to the TYPhon RDA's. If you missed the TYPhon, get the Noto, you won't be disappointed.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inowire Noto RDA on top of an Eleaf Aster.

View attachment 124466

This little RDA is 22mm and works well at 40W and under. Its bell is strikingly similar to the TYPhon RDA's. If you missed the TYPhon, get the Noto, you won't be disappointed.
Man this set up you have is wild !...... Love it......

It's like this Topside.... I put a lost RDA on there.... I mean rare RDA..... I got it years ago from Element Vapes.......

The Stumpy
257ef7b01d158aef7e2508ccc1675903.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man this set up you have is wild !...... Love it......

It's like this Topside.... I put a lost RDA on there.... I mean rare RDA..... I got it years ago from Element Vapes.......

Yeah, it's surprising how pairing higher-end or more expensive atomizers with cheaper mods often yields good results aesthetically. This guy for example:

24952197207_844613378a_b.jpg

Some things are just meant to go together. The respective manufacturers of the parts just didn't know it when they made them :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, it's surprising how pairing higher-end or more expensive atomizers with cheaper mods often yields good results aesthetically. This guy for example:

24952197207_844613378a_b.jpg

Some things are just meant to go together. The respective manufacturers of the parts just didn't know it when they made them :)
Am I seeing a device designed for 2 atomizers?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That there is a Tesla Biturbo. It normally comes with 2 very shite RDAs and a single mouthpiece that, sadly, only goes on said shite RDAs. You can screw on 2 different atomizers, but then you can only use one at a time. That's how I use it.
Can you fire them individually? If not, doesn't pulling from one burn the cotton in the other one. Obviously not or you wouldn't do it, but I've never seen anything like that and had to ask.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you fire them individually? If not, doesn't pulling from one burn the cotton in the other one. Obviously not or you wouldn't do it, but I've never seen anything like that and had to ask.

You select one atomizer, the other, or both. The really annoying feature in the Biturbo, if you don't use the shitty stock atomizers is, you have to be careful not to enable both atomizers when you switch from one to the other. I wish it was possible to disable firing both at the same time. But hey, that's how it's made :)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You select one atomizer, the other, or both. The really annoying feature in the Biturbo, if you don't use the shitty stock atomizers is, you have to be careful not to enable both atomizers when you switch from one to the other. I wish it was possible to disable firing both at the same time. But hey, that's how it's made :)
So it has software options. That's pretty wild :D

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtmke1....Your worst than me..... I have (6) in the bathroom, (8) on my office desk and (4) in the truck....... (3) in my bedroom..... Ha ha....

My business partner also Vapes he has (12) on his desk......

Vaping is big business for the Chinese....

These are on my desk......
48eb5f6c8dbac63ccf9de3c648adf251.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtmke1....Your worst than me..... I have (6) in the bathroom, (8) on my office desk and (4) in the truck....... (3) in my bedroom..... Ha ha....

My business partner also Vapes he has (12) on his desk......

Vaping is big business for the Chinese....

These are on my desk......
48eb5f6c8dbac63ccf9de3c648adf251.jpg

Yeah I've got a few. I usually keep one or two in the kitchen or living room as well. Lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How you liking that QP. Still getting to know it?
The clouds it produces are impressive not in the size, but thickness....... I mean when you blow out is not like a big fat cloud covering the atmosphere, it falls to the ground like a thick fog and it breaks up going in different angles..... Like those trick guy clouds..

Getting the airflow matched is tricky, but once you have it..... Man, smooth as hell... And a big culprit in the development of clouds.....

Adjustment of juice flow.....wide open, but wicking it right not a problem.... No leaks experienced.

Filling is the best..... Big kidneys.... 1/4 or 1/2 turn.....

Just if you don't pay attention you pull out the deck rapidly without knowing.... There is a learning curve...

Accessories shit.... So many tank backups and O-rings and drip tips and shorty kits.... Never had a tank with so much shit....

I'm giving one to my business partner for Christmas..... And keeping (2).....

I ordered a gold one also, but the guy sent me all (3) in black......
05d19359b619e4b22d25ec5633d50b78.jpg

VU Sponsors