Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody else up for a little late night squonking?
dce47daa77ac88f9fd19113e6d341b4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sure thing. Alternating between 3 of the 4 in this pic. Sorry my pics aren't as nice as Manny's

Untitled by Wayne, on Flickr

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I grab my Vapedroid X1C2 every day.... It just handles small tanks but man it's so light....

It weighs 90 grams and holds a single 26650...... And it's a DNA 75c which is enough power for an alien 3mm ss316 coil.... Ohming at .30 I can go 2 days....
ef84b0c5555073c241cab4e994859117.jpg

Well the Rebel is comparable in size and weight..... The Vapedroid is sexier..
916dba63d3c9502d743fba0ef3cb4241.jpg

Last edited:

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That a cool set up ...... Specially with the Falcon resin......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I'm still a little on the fence about the RX Gen 3. I like the battery life, but even though it's pretty small for a three battery mod, it's still a little bigger than what I like to carry around.

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Note far far away...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still a little on the fence about the RX Gen 3. I like the battery life, but even though it's pretty small for a three battery mod, it's still a little bigger than what I like to carry around.

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Note far far away...
When you have a little cash get a Widwolf for a (2) battery or a Boxer dual 21700 DNA 250c .....

These are recommended.....
77b2794707f52e7b4fae969daeb198f7.jpg
99f5ff0a00164079e3d5b18e3f464791.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
some mods are not meant to be portable. jmho.
It's strange I went from big and manly and powerful and triple coils and super sub ohm....... to pussy ass light, plastic and single pussy coils..... and 75 watts DNA paper weight mods ....... and from 43mm tanks to 24mm ...... Facepalm

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's strange I went from big and manly and powerful and triple coils and super sub ohm....... to pussy ass light, plastic and single pussy coils..... and 75 watts DNA paper weight mods ....... and from 43mm tanks to 24mm ...... Facepalm

Nothing wrong with being eclectic. This week I'm getting a new aromamizer plus and I'm getting a 22mm RA1 Grand Works Roach RTA. I'll use both. I went to woprk with my Artery Pal 11 and came home and vaped my 30mm Helo on my SX. We are renaissance men @MannyScoot ...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing wrong with being eclectic. This week I'm getting a new aromamizer plus and I'm getting a 22mm RA1 Grand Works Roach RTA. I'll use both. I went to woprk with my Artery Pal 11 and came home and vaped my 30mm Helo on my SX. We are renaissance men @MannyScoot ...

Well I realized I will not buy another Vaping item ever again ..... I'm Joining Vapeaholic anonymous......

VU Sponsors