Become a Patron!

Post what type of hair shalack you use

Warfcat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got this one discount from a beauty supply outlet half off because it was the sample one.

Anyway. I've had a permanent slick for a week now because it doesn't wash out. I just keep re applying.

Will post pictures of the shalack brand and hair later!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use House of Color Polyurethane with Du Pont thinner. Gives a great top coat. Don't wash out either. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had my hair to my waist. Had a bald head. Want a killer atomizer. Steam Crave Atomizer is about the best I have seen. I got about every atomizer ever been made. On my main computer & don't have a pic, but steam crave is a good search words. Their web sight is good. Mine leaks a little, but it's so good I over look it. :cool:

Warfcat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have had my hair to my waist. Had a bald head. Want a killer atomizer. Steam Crave Atomizer is about the best I have seen. I got about every atomizer ever been made. On my main computer & don't have a pic, but steam crave is a good search words. Their web sight is good. Mine leaks a little, but it's so good I over look it. :cool:
I want this one
b3a010e4716aa89f6688bf99d55d1a1d.jpg

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got this one discount from a beauty supply outlet half off because it was the sample one.

Anyway. I've had a permanent slick for a week now because it doesn't wash out. I just keep re applying.

Will post pictures of the shalack brand and hair later!

Dapper Dan, of course.
And it's spelled shellac pomade. Why... you probably use Fop. :rolleyes:

:p

And Welcome to VU.

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use "MOD-PODGE"....It's waterbased,so no dancin'in :bliss:the rain....Great hold too!....D.T needs some for that flappin' comb-over..o_O..

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would tell you what I have done, but Huck is watchin' & she will tell Whiskey. I can't take that chance. I did help write the code that made the first print out of a Playboy image on a DOT Matrix printer. :bliss::banana:

Warfcat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I would tell you what I have done, but Huck is watchin' & she will tell Whiskey. I can't take that chance. I did help write the code that made the first print out of a Playboy image on a DOT Matrix printer. :bliss::banana:
I know what playboy is but I don't know what a dot matrix printer is. Is that bad?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want power, a TFV4 is as good as a V8. I blow clouds that scare me. Have both. Build Claptons, Play Clapton songs, just so much smokers lungs will do. I play a B _ trumpet. Not as good as when I didn't smoke, but pretty damn well. :blowkiss:

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup,I'm rowing the same boat,just been set out to graze...The young guns can have it,it's MY TIME NOW!....Wait till they need the head trammed in on the Bridgport...or the taper jig on the Cincinnati need zeroed....Ha!

Warfcat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
well i was interested in the tfv4 but i think im getting more into rdas and dripping. I am going to order a 100% vg juice from my local vape shop. I just dont know though, I can chuck the same clouds on 40 watts with my subtank nano as i can with a doge rda at 50 watts. maybe more wattage? or what I am getting a mech mod with a fishbone, hopefully that will help.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well i was interested in the tfv4 but i think im getting more into rdas and dripping. I am going to order a 100% vg juice from my local vape shop. I just dont know though, I can chuck the same clouds on 40 watts with my subtank nano as i can with a doge rda at 50 watts. maybe more wattage? or what I am getting a mech mod with a fishbone, hopefully that will help.
Quit getting fucked. Bulk Apothecary for VG & PG. 17.00 a gallon. each. Flavor Apprentice for Flavors. Mix your own.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I wondered if anyone would post that. :p

One of my favorite lines in that movie! Especially when paired with the look on his face when he says it. :D

VU Sponsors