1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

Post your BEST CHEAPEST JUICE you have tried

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by SMOKIE, Aug 20, 2017.

1. AdamIsAWFUL

AdamIsAWFUL Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Wtmke1

Wtmke1 Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    eBay juice. There has to be better out there. I think Crimmys will do.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    What He said ^^^

Wtmke1 likes this.
  4. LaDonna

LaDonna New Member

Blog Posts:

5. John C

John C VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    dollar juice club, ALL DAY. I have not tried every budget juice company out there but Ive tried several....and DJC is the best all across the board, hands down. $8.99 for 60 mls for juice that tastes pre-steeped and beautifully made and packaged. A total steal in my opinion. Ive tried 15 of their flavors and only 1 I didn't care for.

Wtmke1 likes this.
  6. The Juice Loosener

The Juice Loosener Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    www.120ml.co has some pretty good prices on mid-level to high-end brand name juices. My current favorite is Mason by Occultus :

[​IMG]

They have quite a few brands you'll probably recognize, too. They don't carry all the flavors from every line, so I assume they get a nice bulk deal on specific flavors. Air Factory, BBC, Charlie's Chalk Dust, Dinner Lady, Circus Cookie, Humble, Kilo, Hometown Hero, Naked, Savage, and the oh-so-wonderful Occultus are some lines they carry that I've enjoyed.

Their prices aren't as low as some of the other sites listed in this thread, but for "premium" juice I haven't seen any online stores that can beat them.

7. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    @HealthCabin Strawberry candy

Real surprise when I tried this~!

HealthCabin likes this.
  8. HealthCabin

HealthCabin VU Vendor VU Vendor Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I love it too

9. AdamIsAWFUL

Blog Posts:
    So I received my order of Carnival from ejuiceretail.co. Not bad. It kind of reminds me of Straight Outta The Toaster by Flawless, which is one of my favorites, just with a weird twang to it. Can't put my finger on it exactly.

All in all a solid juice for the price and probably one of the better Budget lines I've tried. Not sure if it's converted me though.

I traditionally use ejuice.deals or ultimatevapedeals.com lately, they have some great prices on "Premium" juices in big sizes.

10. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Although I been DIY for a few months, I've found the AwesomeTown line from the TheSauceLa https://thesaucela.com/collections/awesometown-e-juice pretty decent at $4.99 for 60ml. I believe that sale is still going on. The watermelon, banana cream, cinnamon, red laces, pineapple are good, not over-flavored, just right.

60ml eJuice: $4.99

Only $4.99 per Awesometown 60ml with no limits.

Order now to find your new all day vape!

Coupon Code: VapeNow

Expires in 2 days

Click Here

11. Raymcconn

Raymcconn Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Yesterday I placed another order with TheSauceLA. Well I placed 4 different orders using different codes.. I received a call and they combined my orders, shipped it out priority and refunded me just over $4. They are definitely awesome people over there. It was nice talking with them. I cant speak highly enough of them.

Countrypami, Khassy and Beaucoup like this.
  12. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
  13. Chainvapor

Chainvapor Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  14. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Might be good but it is $26 for a 120 ml bottle, Over double the price of others here in this thread for cheap good juice,

Countrypami and Khassy like this.
  15. Beaucoup

Beaucoup New Member

Blog Posts:
    I just ordered a bottle to try. It came out to $19.02 after shipping. Bluecrumb :)

16. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    From which vendor since you did not reply from any posts?

17. Chainvapor

Blog Posts:
    If you have an account on their website, the price drops to $18.99 per 120ml. Pretty good deal. And if you buy 5 bottles, it is $75.00 (that's only $15 per bottle).

Happy Vaping!
    CV :)

18. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Wtmke1 and Countrypami like this.
  19. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Here you go some of my favorites at a great price

Another fantastic sale going on from Broke Dick, two 120 ml bottles for $23.00
    Click Here http://link.ecigmedia.com/SH1W

Capture.JPGhhtjtjtj.JPG

Raymcconn likes this.
  20. AdamIsAWFUL

Blog Posts:
    Just ordered from Centerfold Vape Co. They have a 50% sale on select flavors so I was able to nab up two 120mls for only $25 bucks.

21. AdamIsAWFUL

Blog Posts:
    I used to love Mech Sauce when they were first released. They were a great budget line and customer service was excellent.. My biggest challenge with them now is that every time I go back, they have sooooo many flavors, and no easy way to check out the Flavor Profile without clicking through every single juice. I wish they’d release a flavor “menu” like they previously did.

Chainvapor and SMOKIE like this.
  22. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Sample pack of seven 17.5 ml bottles for regularly $18.49 but use coupon code ION brings down to $16.65 from VanValVapor. Try different flavors at a low intro price,
    Here is the link to buy http://link.ecigmedia.com/SH3C

Capture.JPGgtgrgh4gh.JPG

23. Chainvapor

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I have talked to them about this situation. I told them they need the flavor profiles right up front where everyone can see them without having to click through every single flavor. Their new website design has a little to be desired. They could use a tune up on it, like making the pictures just a little smaller so they can fit more flavors on 1 page. Then obviously they need flavor profiles on the first page. I told them about this and I am waiting to see if they change it or not. Good juice though. I still use them everyday.

Happy Vaping!
    CV :)

24. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    With today's low ohms we use in RBA's, Tanks, etc you consume a lot of juice daily, some vapers use up to 30 ml a day like myself.

So I am buying cheap juice to taste if it is any good or not, and I will bring you my reviews on them.

At the end of the title if there is a
    ! that means the Juice is Great
    ? means it is questionable
    X means terrible in my opinion

TODAY'S REVIEW IS Caramel Waffle Cappuccino made, and sold by The Sauce LA What a great Juice that you get on the inhale caramel, waffle, and buttercream, and on the exhale you get the cappuccino coffee flavor.

This is a high VG juice with plenty of vapor production, and great flavor at a low price of $9.99 for 120 ml bottle in plastic that comes with a drip/pour top cap if you catch a weekly sale.. Liking also their juice comes pre-steeped.

You can also catch these sales at times like I did paying $4.99 plus shipping, and $9.99, so I suggest you subscribe to their website.

https://thesaucela.com/collections/...ducts/120ml-e-juice-caramel-waffle-cappuccino

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    Countrypami likes this.
  25. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Host

Blog Posts:
    I really like that one too... I like my cream & sugar with a little coffee and this tastes just like it. :)

SMOKIE likes this.
  26. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Here are also some exciting great flavors that I love, and have reviewed over the past year or so with a great sale going on.
    http://www.vaping.watch/

22045858_1560534143990145_2655222794359089763_n.jpg

Countrypami likes this.
  27. spr258

spr258 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I picked up some open road by the sause. Had a one day sale for $4.99. Was a little over $8 with shipping. I know there have a lot of good reviews for the sause. I was not impressed. It wasn't bad just not much flavor. Would like to try the Capone but was wondering if anyone else has tried both and maybe the Capone has more flavor. I know taste depends on a lot of things. Not going to throw it out and will vape it because it is good just not very flavorful.

28. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    It also depends on what attachment your using, I get a ton of more flavor from a dripper RBA then I do a tank with a coil head or RTA

29. spr258

spr258 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have a genesis tank that has loads of flavor and a pico v2. Never had a problem until I got the open road. Not that it's bad just a mute flavor. I have had the custard by the big bottle comp and that had a chemical taste. I normally vape no name company or brew city and love it. Not a cheap juice though. I can't add them to the list.

30. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Best Cheapest eJuice you can buy Reviews, eJuice video 2

With today's low ohms we use in RBA's, Tanks, etc you consume a lot of juice daily, some vapers use up to 30 ml a day like myself.

So I am buying cheap juice to taste if it is any good or not, and I will bring you my reviews on them.

At the end of the title if there is a
    ! that means the Juice is Great
    ? means it is questionable
    X means terrible in my opinion

TODAY'S REVIEW IS Fruity Cereal from Juice Wholesale Co or ejuice retail Co This is a fruity cereal with milk vape which I get the cereal milk on the inhale, and the fruit on the exhale. Not sure what type of fruit it is but I get a slight bitter taste on my palate after the exhale.

This is not a fruity pebbles like vape. I give it a one thumbs up which is not bad but not the best for a cereal vape.

The cost of this juice is $12.99 for a 120 ml without any coupon codes.

http://link.ecigmedia.com/SH22

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Countrypami likes this.
  31. AdamIsAWFUL

Blog Posts:
    Wow. This is a deal I’ll have to get in on. I’ve had their blueberry donut in the past and enjoyed it after steeping for a bit. Anyone have any suggestions on any other flavors I should try?

Countrypami likes this.
  32. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
  33. Countrypami

Blog Posts:
    My favs...
    Pear Cake
    Strawberry Doughnut
    Strawberry Taffy
    Dragon CranApple
    Strawberries and Cream
    Maple Glazed Doughnut
    Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut
    Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll
    Strawberry Banana
    Pistachio Ice Cream
    Vanilla Bourbon Custard
    Boosted Homemade Apple Pie

AdamIsAWFUL likes this.
  34. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  35. Moniker

Moniker Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I think I will be following this thread for a bit. Just took a chance on a really low price liquid if it's any good you guys will be the first to know. I'll definitely be referring to this thread next time I buy.

SMOKIE likes this.
  36. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Thank you @Moniker looking forward to hearing from you, that is if it's any good. Vape on.

3a63a81f-035f-4962-996d-d9bea1f0eee3.jpg

37. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
  38. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    eJuice Deals has another great sale 240 ml Bundle for $25.00 OR take a chance with a mystery bag of 180 ml for $15.00

USE CODE: SAVE120 at checkout to receive additional savings!

Buy Here http://link.ecigmedia.com/SH2g
    Capture.JPG977o8o78kuk.JPG

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017 at 12:46 PM
  39. Moniker

Moniker Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    It was weird one flavor the got so right and the other was so awful I put it in time out for what it did to my taste buds.

http://vaporsoul.com

1) Peach Gummies like a sweet fresh peach on the inhale and during the exhale you get the peach and like the sour sugar crystals you get on the candy

2)Mr. Jacks: inhale- sugar cinnamon exhale- that soap your grandma used to wash out your mouth after swearing. (I'll let it steep and try again only because the peach is real good.)

40. Raymcconn

Raymcconn Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    So I have already said I like Broke Dick Juice. However I have to say. The shipping seems to be getting faster. I ordered on Tuesday and it was delivered today. That is awesome for free shipping.

41. SMOKIE

Blog Posts: