Become a Patron!

Post your BEST CHEAPEST JUICE you have tried

_TmanTitan_

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is really great. I got a vape it forward bottle from them and kept it. Then instantly bought a 120ml. I run it in a squonker and rta. Different notes of flavor. You won't regret it. And if you do. Pm me and I'll buy it from you

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Lol okay ill let you know my friend!

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The SauceLA is having another sale that's about to end. I got 570ml for $39.
Plus I lucked out and found my favorite e-liquid on sale for $8 for 100ml. I bought 5 of each flavor, so 1000ml for $80. That one should arrive today
e3a7d8fdf4baa02e362667fe01ec6e45.jpg
30c8e563a31bad9792ac8265e47bf33f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Man

Member For 4 Years
Strubblicious by Verde Valley Vapes. My favorite of the three juices I’ve tried by far. It’s a Strawberry Bubblicious flavor clone. Very smooth and flavorful! I’ve been using it for the past 3 days. $10 + $5 shipping for a 100ml bottle. I will be buying more of their liquids.

30fe30569df76ab939757f69f5189b17.jpg

The Man

Member For 4 Years
Strubblicious by Verde Valley Vapes. My favorite of the three juices I’ve tried by far. It’s a Strawberry Bubblicious flavor clone. Very smooth and flavorful! I’ve been using it for the past 3 days. $10 + $5 shipping for a 100ml bottle. I will be buying more of their liquids.

30fe30569df76ab939757f69f5189b17.jpg

I also want to give a shout out to Wtmke1 for giving me references to different eliquid sellers on my first days of vaping! Very helpful!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also want to give a shout out to Wtmke1 for giving me references to different eliquid sellers on my first days of vaping! Very helpful!
Anytime man. That's what it's all about. Not smoking.

The Man

Member For 4 Years
Anytime man. That's what it's all about. Not smoking.

Absolutely! But, starting on vaping is a bit overwhelming for a lot of people with not only the equipment, but the eliquids as well. Having someone reach out personally with some shop suggestions was really helpful, and I will pay it forward.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been getting my juice from brokedick. Flavors I like are the payday, overdraft, and dollar menu. You get 120ml for $23 and second bottle for free. You should steep it.

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought 840 ml (7 120ml bottles) from OMVapors for $46.48 with free shipping.
All the flavors taste great and as described, right out of the mail box (no steeping).

MoFasterMo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Highly recommend OMVapors.
Sale still going on till tomorrow (5/20/18)

Om-azing Deals

Use Coupon Code: OMVAPE70

• Limit $500 per customer
  • The sale ends at 11:59:59 P.M. EST on 5/20
  • Om Express 30 ml bottles are only $2.70 and 120 ml bottles $5.99!
  • Om Origins and Reincarnation 30 ml bottles are only $2.99 and 120 ml bottles $7.50!
  • Om WTA and Fayette Reserve 30 ml bottles are only $5.99 and 120 ml bottles $11.99!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Om Vapors 70% OFF! 120ml from Only $5.99!

CLICK HERE to get the deal
https://bit.ly/2yGtSMv

During the Om Vapors Founder’s Month you can save 70% off e-liquid using coupon code “OMVAPE70“! This makes 120ml bottles from only $5.99, and 30ml bottles from only $2.70! Free domestic shipping at $40, and free international shipping at $100!
FB_IMG_1529962271959.jpg

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Om Vapors 70% OFF! 120ml from Only $5.99!

CLICK HERE to get the deal
https://bit.ly/2yGtSMv

During the Om Vapors Founder’s Month you can save 70% off e-liquid using coupon code “OMVAPE70“! This makes 120ml bottles from only $5.99, and 30ml bottles from only $2.70! Free domestic shipping at $40, and free international shipping at $100!
View attachment 114350

I’ve been a Omv user since I saw your review back in Feb or March this year. Thanks to you, I really loved it and it was my adv. But recently their juice’s flavor has been off. It was sometimes totally tasteless to me. I’ve tried theie flavor booster and/or other flavors in between to neutralize my taste buds but I don’t like coming back to OMV now. I’m a big coffee fan and this all I’m talking about is Cafe #7. Guess its time to switch to caramel waffle cappuccino from sauce labs.
I don’t know what to do with several bottles lying with me in my stock .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
PIXE 4 Pack Bundle - Get 4 x 120ml Bottles (480ml's) for$29.99!

That is ONLY $7.50 per bottle

Get the deal here https://bit.ly/2IEr2r0

yhjnrjhjrhj.JPG

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Ok. Any recommendations based on what you had? I like desert flavors.
I tried one flavor from them Strawberry which was good

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
During the Ripe E-Juice Sale you can get a 100ml bottle of e-juice for only $2.50! No coupon code required for this discount! This sale ends 7/1/18 at 11:59pm! Free shipping applies to orders over $59.99.

LIMIT 5 PER TRANSACTION - AS MANY TRANSACTIONS AS YOU WANT

Click the link to get the deal https://bit.ly/2tRoOPH

AND ALSO 3-PACK FRESH 100 E-LIQUID | FRESH 100
$16.79

unnamed-jpg.114655

capture-jpgdehedhtre-jpg.114652
36385986_1793803617324488_4140298041838010368_n-jpg.114653

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for this thread, been kinda away from vaping and wow ton of new places. I just ordered a couple bottles from madcow That is cheap for 120ml...
and ordered a sample pack from vapewild ive had their juice before and liked it. will be ordering more from some of the other places

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hadn't even seen this post, read and saw where Countrypami mentioned omvapors a year or two ago. Not sure where I heard of them, might've been @SMOKIE posting discount links on fb. Their sale isn't quite as good as it was a few months ago when I started buying from them but currently $7/120ml. I got spoiled by the sale when it was $5/120ml. Not all their flavors are my adv or anything but 'the cobra' in their origins line is pretty damn good. After ordering 30ml of it, I order 240ml and then another 480ml of it.

One thing I can say for om, I didn't get any bad off flavors from any of them I've tried. No perfume or chemical smell or aftertaste, nothing resembling nail polish remover, paint thinner or stale avon perfume. They're a little lighter on flavor than some others out there but for me that's a plus. Makes them something I can vape all day without getting sick of. Slightly sweet without being over the top. Another plus if it matters to people, they claim not to use added sweeteners and all their juice except some of their tobacco flavors are completely diketone free with lab results available.

VU Sponsors