Become a Patron!

Post your best DIY recipes! Let the sharing begin! :)

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no problem posting my favorite recipes, I believe as vapers we should help each other.

Flux Capacitor - Not my recipe - but delicious

TFA RY4 Double 8%
TFA Cinnamon Sugar Cookie 4%
TFA Graham Cracker (Clear) 4%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
TFA Ripe Banana 1%
TFA Coconut Extra 1%
TFA Cinnamon Danish 1%

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lemon Cake

Dairy Milk (TFA) 2%
French Vanilla (TFA) 5%
Lemon Cake INW 6%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA) 3.5%
Vienna Cream (FA) 1%

I just mixed this one up yesterday, and to me, it's very good. The Lemon cake by INW is very spot on, and you could probably substitute any fruit flavor for it.
I'm going to try using TFA pineapple when I receive it. (just ordered it)

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lemon Cake

Dairy Milk (TFA) 2%
French Vanilla (TFA) 5%
Lemon Cake INW 6%
Vienna Cream (FA) 1%

I just mixed this one up yesterday, and to me, it's very good. The Lemon cake by INW is very spot on, and you could probably substitute any fruit flavor for it.
Thank you

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any one know of a better site than eliquid recipie.com? I love that site but it keeps stalling , going slow and freezing on me lately. I got unlimited data plan . Good service . Fast phone . But it's just that one site that goes slow and it makes it a real pain in the ass to make a recipie. I like how you can click on a juice in your recipie after you've saved it and you can see recommended percentage and ratings and user comments on that concentrated flavor. And how u can save edit share or keep your recipie private and browsing of other recipies Any other site have these features?

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's the difference between TFA & FA??

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
How do the two brands compare?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FA is a stronger concentrate of flavoring and most are pretty accurate with its flavor...TFA is a lesser concentrated flavor usually requiring more of the product to reach the desired level of taste...Both have fans, you just have to see what you prefer yourself...TFA is typically less cost and is a good budget way to get started..FA costs more and I would venture to say has a more seasoned mixer following...I personally use both

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Ok thanks! Would you recommend any specific flavors from them

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All I can suggest is pick what you think youll like and experiment.

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is the flavor perfumer apprentice the same thing as TFA or are they different?

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lemon Cake

Dairy Milk (TFA) 2%
French Vanilla (TFA) 5%
Lemon Cake INW 6%
Vienna Cream (FA) 1%

Received the TFA Pineapple and mixed up 30 mils. substituting the pineapple for the lemon cake. It's very good as a shake and vape, probably will get even better after steeping. I believe the "base" will be excellent for any fruit vapes that you desire.

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use mostly TFA but have just gotten 4 flavors from Inawera and all four are excellent.

Torturedzen

Member For 4 Years
This one is still in the drawer steeping but the initial drop-on-the-finger taste test is quite promising.
Some of the younger mixers may not get the recipe's name synonym, so if curious just ask.
Frank Zeppa
French Vanilla Cream TFA-1.5%
Choc Glazed Donut CAP-0.5%
Strawberry (Red Touch) FA-4%
Strawberry Shisha iNW-4%
Vanilla Custard v1 CAP-2%
Zeppola FA-4%
Flavor total-16%

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep, from my understanding the company was originally The Perfumers Apprentice and changed to The Flavorers Apprentice.
I could be wrong
Actually The Perfumers Apprentice still exists for scents for perfumes, candles, soaps etc. They created The Flavor Apprentice as a sub brand for flavoring. @Wylde_77 Before they created the TFA brand TPA had flavors under that brand. I don't think that you will find flavors under the TPA brand any longer, but if you do they would be the same with the same usage.

Last edited:

DemBoyzVapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Anybody got recommendations for lemonade flavoring or maybe TFA has a good tart and sweet lemonade flavoring someone has tried.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 Strawberry flavors, incl Red Touch, yet I can't seem to mix a Strawberry vape that doesn't taste like dirty socks. If u have a great recipe using it, maybe you could post it here?
Just bought INW Shisha Strawberry, haven't tried it yet.

Wayne Walker has high praise for Jungle Flavors Strawberry Sweet. He calls it a CAP Sweet Strawberry Killer. I placed an order the other day and included it. I've found all of them, so far, to be lacking, so I'll keep looking.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wayne Walker has high praise for Jungle Flavors Strawberry Sweet. He calls it a CAP Sweet Strawberry Killer. I placed an order the other day and included it. I've found all of them, so far, to be lacking, so I'll keep looking.
The JF is better than CAP but INW shisha SB trumps them both. I do like the JF SB though, definitely a flavor worth getting.

If you want a strawberry that will pop in a mix then Real Flavors super concentrate strawberry does that. You don't need a high percentage either, anywere from 1 to 2.5% and the flavor really pops.

Wayne Walker has a business relationship with ecx who makes jungle flavors. I am sure he is more likely to pimp there flavors, they scratch his back, he scratches theres

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The JF is better than CAP but INW shisha SB trumps them both. I do like the JF SB though, definitely a flavor worth getting.

If you want a strawberry that will pop in a mix then Real Flavors super concentrate strawberry does that. You don't need a high percentage either, anywere from 1 to 2.5% and the flavor really pops.

Wayne Walker has a business relationship with ecx who makes jungle flavors. I am sure he is more likely to pimp there flavors, they scratch his back, he scratches theres

Well, I guess it's my lucky shipment because I also ordered the RF Strawberry. I'm afraid to order any of the Shisha flavors. In the Gulf Shisha is tobacco. They've been fine with letting in flavors, though I've been asked a few times if I use it for smoking. If they see the word Shisha, goodbye shipment. That sucks.

I didn't know that about WW. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I guess it's my lucky shipment because I also ordered the RF Strawberry. I'm afraid to order any of the Shisha flavors. In the Gulf Shisha is tobacco. They've been fine with letting in flavors, though I've been asked a few times if I use it for smoking. If they see the word Shisha, goodbye shipment. That sucks.

Did you get the Super Concentrate or the VG version of RF Strawberry? Both are good but you just need to use a higher percentage of the VG based one.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I tried the RF SC Strawberry at the same amount as I used with the INW Shisha Strawberry at 2%.
It wasn't quite as strong as Shisha, but close, or maybe not quite the same taste, but again, pretty close.
So the Shisha SB is still my number 1, but the RF SC would be a close 2nd choice.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you get the Super Concentrate or the VG version of RF Strawberry? Both are good but you just need to use a higher percentage of the VG based one.

I got the VG version. Where did you find the super version?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the VG version. Where did you find the super version?
The super concentrate is at realflavors.com or walmart.com too. Free shipping if you order from Walmart, 10% off at realflavors.com with coupon code elr10

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The super concentrate is at realflavors.com or walmart.com too. Free shipping if you order from Walmart, 10% off at realflavors.com with coupon code elr10

Thanks.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah, this. The whole "doesn't fade over time!" pitch (it does) kinda sealed it. Although worthy of note he hasn't really said anything about it or used it in any public recipes since.

On a personal note I'd actually even rank JF at my #3 under TFA's Strawberry Ripe. Doesn't take much to be a Cap Sweet Strawberry killer when it's been dead with me for a couple years now.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried the RF SC Strawberry at the same amount as I used with the INW Shisha Strawberry at 2%.
It wasn't quite as strong as Shisha, but close, or maybe not quite the same taste, but again, pretty close.
So the Shisha SB is still my number 1, but the RF SC would be a close 2nd choice.
Have you tried the RF SC sb with shisha sb? I find the RF SC best at about 1 to 1.5%, if mixed with shisha sb then about 0.50%.

What I like best about both the shisha and RF SC is the sb flavor comes through in a mix more so than other brands. Besides the fact that there both delicious as well...

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, this. The whole "doesn't fade over time!" pitch (it does) kinda sealed it. Although worthy of note he hasn't really said anything about it or used it in any public recipes since.

On a personal note I'd actually even rank JF at my #3 under TFA's Strawberry Ripe. Doesn't take much to be a Cap Sweet Strawberry killer when it's been dead with me for a couple years now.
I still have a couple of recipes that call for CAP sweet sb but it is mostly there to add a little sweetness and a faint taste of sb. The recipe would not be the same without it but the sb flavor is hardly there. Once I finish off my CAP sweet sb I am just going to rework that recipe rather than order more.

I am thinking I can probably just live with shisha sb and RF SC sb once I use up all my other SB flavors. The only one I might reorder though is TFA Strawberry, not ripe or organic, just the normal. I have this simple clone recipe that uses it and my nostalgia for this flavor will not accept a substitute SB flavor. It is a flavor that got me hooked on vaping and I have never tired of it.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you tried the RF SC sb with shisha sb? I find the RF SC best at about 1 to 1.5%, if mixed with shisha sb then about 0.50%.

Haven't tried mixing those two together yet...

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So much for posting recipes. This didn't last long.
OK guys this thread is for POSTING your favorite recipes let's stay on topic please and post some recipies shall we??

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wylde_77, post: 1543748, member: 62291"]Any one know of a better site than eliquid recipie.com? slo
Try another web Browser Firefox my fav is Dolphine Browser.

Hey man there is a few websites like Alltheflavor and to be honest the amount of info at elr is untouchable years of members and thats if you can get thru the all the bs and copy cats. I use elr for my own note storing pretty much plus all top recipes I dont like. Seem way over flavored but iv been off the cigs about 6 years and can taste 1 drop of most flavors in a 10ml base.

BlueDumDum v2
2% Tfa Blueberry
2% fw Blueberry
.5% Tfa Sweetener or .25% ecx sucralose sweetener
SnV it. The First attempts i used both BB at 3% well that steeped into perfumy tasting juice. So I knocked it down 2% total flavoring in the V2

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one is still in the drawer steeping but the initial drop-on-the-finger taste test is quite promising.
Some of the younger mixers may not get the recipe's name synonym, so if curious just ask.
Frank Zeppa
French Vanilla Cream TFA-1.5%
Choc Glazed Donut CAP-0.5%
Strawberry (Red Touch) FA-4%
Strawberry Shisha iNW-4%
Vanilla Custard v1 CAP-2%
Zeppola FA-4%
Flavor total-16%
Damn fine name! Love that French vanilla creme

VU Sponsors