Become a Patron!

Post your builds

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks good!

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole, warning it's addictive and extremely fun!
Thank you, r055co! It's exciting doing a successful build and reaping the rewards with a nice, pleasant vape afterward. Looking forward to more!

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice build man! I love the rba base in the kanger subtanks. Its the best vape you can get from that tank imo. I use mine daily. Once you get the first few builds out of the way it just gets easier and more fun! Cool part is no matter how good you get your always learning and creating new things! Congrats on the successful build and more to come! Nice rx2/3 btw, love that color combo

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice build man! I love the rba base in the kanger subtanks. Its the best vape you can get from that tank imo. I use mine daily. Once you get the first few builds out of the way it just gets easier and more fun! Cool part is no matter how good you get your always learning and creating new things! Congrats on the successful build and more to come! Nice rx2/3 btw, love that color combo
Thanks for the encouragement, SignMan! Yes the flavor with the Toptank mini makes it a winner in my book.

And I absolutely love my RX2/3. My Vtwo isn't really doing it for me so right now I switch back and forth between my RX and my Pico (my Pico has a Smok Spirals on it).

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the encouragement, SignMan! Yes the flavor with the Toptank mini makes it a winner in my book.

And I absolutely love my RX2/3. My Vtwo isn't really doing it for me so right now I switch back and forth between my RX and my Pico (my Pico has a Smok Spirals on it).
That spirals tank has my attention for sure. All the reviews ive seen they say it has amazing flavor for a tank. Hows it vape?

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That spirals tank has my attention for sure. All the reviews ive seen they say it has amazing flavor for a tank. Hows it vape?
Yes! Amazing flavor with the included 0.6 coil, and good flavor with the 0.3. I haven't yet tried the RBA but that's coming up soon.

I give the tank a 10/10 without question because I don't mind its small size and care only about the flavor and enjoyment of vaping, no need for big clouds or anything. :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually I give the 0.3 coil better than "good" flavor and more towards "great!" flavor. :)

b_d_builders

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
6e2708180fbe98f96c731a8b74ca6a25.png

Sitting pretty in the Merlin Mini.

I. Love. This. Tank.

Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stop'n'vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i built this last night, no idea what to even call it yet but its basically juggernaut wire, but instead of having two clapton cores its got two tricore twisted ss316l wires, resistance per meter is 0.211 ohms and when wrapped 7 times around a 2.5 mm bit in a dual coils setup it gives a final reading of 0.04 ohms. any name ideas?ss316 wire.jpg

stop'n'vape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i built this last night, no idea what to even call it yet but its basically juggernaut wire, but instead of having two clapton cores its got two tricore twisted ss316l wires, resistance per meter is 0.211 ohms and when wrapped 7 times around a 2.5 mm bit in a dual coils setup it gives a final reading of 0.04 ohms. any name ideas?View attachment 71660
Sorry its actually 6 wraps not seven

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing spectacular, but some of the new guys might appreciate this.

I've had this 0.8x0.1KA1 ribbon lying around for a while, so I figured I'd throw something together just for the helluvit. It's a nice warm flavorful vape @150 watts, and fits nicely in the Pharaoh on the G2
12 cores, framed with 23K (should have used 22), 42g N80 binding. Comes out to 0.09Ω

View attachment 71276
View attachment 71277

Nothing spectacular... just awesome. Haha. Damn that looks like a sweet sweet coil. Very nice job sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
A set? Dude, they're 12 ply 0.8mm ribbon cores. They would end up around 0.04Ω. Probably melt your delrin chuff - that is if they would even fit in the LP.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe I'll try it... :D

RMVapes28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_0151.JPG
I know it's not perfect but it's my first ever clapton build. By hand mind you. My hand was tired! Thinking about buying a coil jig. Have any of you used one of those clapton maker jigs?

Stainless 24g single core with 30g wrap.

Last edited:

RMVapes28

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are you guys using for cameras. I see some pretty nice and clear pics on here.

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you fish? If so you probably have some swivels in your tackle box. Don't have a vice? No problem, just wrap a loop of wire around a chair and attach the swivel. BAM. You can make Clapton's all day long.

VU Sponsors