gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
What is it with you chief?
You can do all that and you're worried about a firmware upgrade :D

I know what a .50bmg is. Do you shoot down helicopters on the weekend or something?

Everybody's older than I thought :D

Except me.

I'm "jinx'd" , that's what.
that's noth'n. you should see what I did to my house. "COMPLETE" gut of the living area. ALL NEW EVERTHING, including the ceiling joists. plaster & lathe, knob & tube, shit windows and door, siding. kitchen into dinning room, bedroom next to that = kitchen.
and, get this, I did it almost completely BY MY SELF. I did have a lil help with a lil demo, but that's it.
now, computers = I'm basicly F'd. this box now, its acting up, idk wtf, google doesn't help, odd problem I guess. 1 day I will not be here because of it.

.50BMG. in the pic it looks like a basic 30-06, size wise. but that thing weights about 5+ X's a 30-06. and about 1 1/2' longer.
that's not mine, I wish. that was at a get-to-gether. it was a gun dealers gun, lets us shoot it. it kicks about like 6 12Gauge all at once.
no shit.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm "jinx'd" , that's what.
that's noth'n. you should see what I did to my house. "COMPLETE" gut of the living area. ALL NEW EVERTHING, including the ceiling joists. plaster & lathe, knob & tube, shit windows and door, siding. kitchen into dinning room, bedroom next to that = kitchen.
and, get this, I did it almost completely BY MY SELF. I did have a lil help with a lil demo, but that's it.
now, computers = I'm basicly F'd. this box now, its acting up, idk wtf, google doesn't help, odd problem I guess. 1 day I will not be here because of it.

.50BMG. in the pic it looks like a basic 30-06, size wise. but that thing weights about 5+ X's a 30-06. and about 1 1/2' longer.
that's not mine, I wish. that was at a get-to-gether. it was a gun dealers gun, lets us shoot it. it kicks about like 6 12Gauge all at once.
no shit.
PM me and I can probably help you with your computer. Or at least give you an idea.

Yeah, the .50bmg round is like 4 or 5 inches as I recall. I used to be into firearms alot more when I was younger. Still love em, but life changes.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not very far behind you at all!
I'll be 55 soon. Somebody slipped a couple decades in there on me when I wasn't lookin.

There was a dude signed up here once, wanting to know if older folks vape, lol. "define old" was what most of us said. He was quite surprised at the average age around here.
I don't think I ever consciously thought about it, I just assumed most vapers were quite a bit younger than I am.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll be 55 soon. Somebody slipped a couple decades in there on me when I wasn't lookin.

I don't think I ever consciously thought about it, I just assumed most vapers were quite a bit younger than I am.
I think a big part of us are in the same age range. I'm only 5 years behind ya til May. :D

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:teehee: You're not the first person who thought I was a guy. You should've just had a looksie at my profile ;)

I thought your were a guy(no offence). not that that matters.

yeah, um, I DOUBT that. nice hair. wanna sell some ?

neither do I. cause I don't have enough to dry :giggle::facepalm:
Thank you :) .
I'd gladly help you out, but I wouldn't take your money. I didn't pay for it to grow.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
PM me and I can probably help you with your computer. Or at least give you an idea.

Yeah, the .50bmg round is like 4 or 5 inches as I recall. I used to be into firearms alot more when I was younger. Still love em, but life changes.

thanxx bro. I have been thinking of doing that. but I didn't/don't want to be a pita.

yeah, I have a dead round in the garage, I will get it later = for the folks that don't know what it is. impressive is an understatement.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
:teehee: You're not the first person who thought I was a guy. You should've just had a looksie at my profile ;)

Thank you :) .
I'd gladly help you out, but I wouldn't take your money. I didn't pay for it to grow.

I don't look at profiles, idk why, I just don't.

my pleasure :hug:
thanx for the offer. but you best keep it for yourself, and your LUCKY guy.:)

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I just assumed most vapers were quite a bit younger than I am.

they are, the high schools are full of em. they just don't much come round these parts.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
do you expect to gain time then?

april = 5 years
may = 2 or 3 or 4?

how's that work?

he'll be older too :giggle:
I'll only be 4 behind him, unless he was also born in May.... smartie ;)
But, in dog years, we'll be talking about a whole different thing. That would confuse me. I haven't been awake very long :(

VU Sponsors