Become a Patron!

Post your mug shot.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are making me want to re-stretch mine. I only went up to 00 and stopped. I wanted to make sure my ear could close back up.

I got rid of them and all my piercings 6 years ago when I applied for a big boy job lol.
Yea those big boy jobs will do that. I'm just the fucker you're worried about stealing your shit as I'm doing the yard work. Ha ha:teehee:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So that's where my garden gnome went? damn it.

I just ordered a gauging kit on amazon. I wonder if the tapers will be able to break through?
My ears never fully closed after 2 years but I got a guageing kit from ebay I believe and just started over. Had from 14g- 15/16.i stopped at 13/16 and just bought a silicone multipack from somewhere. I'm able to accessorize if needed. Lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So that's where my garden gnome went? damn it.

I just ordered a gauging kit on amazon. I wonder if the tapers will be able to break through?

All I'm saying is...ouch.

I've done that with tiny ear piercing holes that grew up in the back. Even that tiny place hurts like a bitch when you break through it.

Course I could just be a wimp, too. :)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All I'm saying is...ouch.

I've done that with tiny ear piercing holes that grew up in the back. Even that tiny place hurts like a bitch when you break through it.

Course I could just be a wimp, too. :)
haha i've never tried to re-pierce anything myself. I can see a hole on the front and back of my lobe, i just cant tell if it goes all the way through.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
haha i've never tried to re-pierce anything myself. I can see a hole on the front and back of my lobe, i just cant tell if it goes all the way through.

Well if you're going to try it, you might want to consider cooling down those earlobes with some ice cubes first. That will help them not bleed quite so much, too. Omg this is making me woozy just thinking about it. I am such a wimp, I know it.

I tried to pierce my friend's ears once, in her grandmother's kitchen. No one would let us go to the mall to have it done. She fucking fainted, fell sideways right off the bar stool she was sitting on, didn't even wake up when she hit the floor. Bleeding like a stuck pig, Jeez Louise, never again!

When my kids were little, I couldn't even pull their teeth. Daddy had to do it.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I did all my piercings. I learned from my tattoo artist. Had the shops piercer start me on the gauging process and then went on my own from there. Only piercings I didn’t do myself were my tongue and some where’s else. Got rid of my tongue ring 5 years ago because my husband said it was a “sex thing” :rolleyes:o_O

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When in doubt a piece of broom straw or piece of cheap black comb will tell you. Then of there is a hole a taper should go right in. Best after a hot shower so the skin loosens up.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
iu

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
D21C9BD4-61A1-4791-9E4D-8911A747EB33.jpegE07A8EDD-3EF4-4690-9AA1-1A64EB7B56CA.jpegC747E9A0-0544-4D59-88DF-1626E3FD05DB.jpeg
Trying to find a way to make myself look younger........by like 15 years younger without the PS, makeup or anything like that.

Just doing this for lol, hoping to fool young ppl that I’m a high school student lol

VU Sponsors