Become a Patron!

PowerKeeper 26650 5200 mAh Battery

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my bad, I called them powerkeeper instead of KeepPower

I'm starting to dabble in the 26650 mech arena. Anyone have any experience with the KeepPower 5200 mAh 26650 batteries? They claim a Max continuous discharge rate of 20A, and Max pulse of 30A.

Looking at the MNKE IMR 3500 mAh batteries, GenuineCells lists them at Max continuous 15A, and "Max instantaneous discharging current: 60A" which I assume (maybe incorrectly) is the same as Max pulse.

What say you? Open to suggestions on brands, performance experience. I don't mind spending money on the best batteries available for use in a Mech Mod.

Thanks

powerkeeper.JPG

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
for a 30 watt mod like the Sigelei, this battery would be great. Lots of vape time before charging.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for a 30 watt mod like the Sigelei, this battery would be great. Lots of vape time before charging.
My 30 Watt Sigelei uses a 18650 battery I do have a 26650 Tube from VariTube for my Sigelei 20 watt

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Er, sorry. Meant the Cloupor T6. The 7-22 and 7-30 would benefit from this battery. I sold my 7-22 a month ago and only use my 7-30 at my home office desk, the thing is a freaking club!

VU Sponsors