Become a Patron!

Praxis Banshee issue

buzzbr

Member For 4 Years
I was building my usual 1.5ohm micro coil on my Kayfun 5 yesterday. The deck was on top of my Praxis Banshee (I always build on my mods). After wrapping the coil, I laid it in position on the deck when I noticed distinct sparks firing off the contacts as the coil slid into place. I removed the coil and put it back in, to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Sure enough, it happened again. I pulled out the batteries just to be safe, but now I don't want to put them back in. In 3 years of building, I have never once seen this with any other atomizer or mod. Anyone know what's going on?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing I can think of is it was somehow autofiring. Theoretically the two legs at the 510 should be separate and void of power without pressing the fire button. Like a dead circuit. Even if they were shorted to one another if using an voltmeter you'd get the sound of an closed loop feeding back into itself. Any juice from the battery causing sparks would have to be a faulty switch, depressed switch or some other internal failure allowing power to the legs (and the posts) of the atomizer.

VU Sponsors