Become a Patron!

Prayer requests /all faiths /Everyone welcome

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you are a minion of satan..or at the very least a pekignese of purgatory..
Satan this!!
I'm no preacher scary I just threw a prayer out for the new year . For those who it may help . I m not looking to convert anyone or ask anyone to believe what I believe . I know people have many different beliefs which I respect . I know by posting something religious people think your claiming your a preacher or scholar ,I'm neither just was throwing out a prayer for others who may believe as me that's all if you really want a scholar talk to my buddy @Hazeyshades dude knows his stuff took me to school and was ever thankful . Is it all a holy fairy tail? I don't know but I think Jesus had a good message to try to live by . I've been in some dark places it has helped me . Was it God or dumb luck? I like to think God . But that's me everyone is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Arthur
Its all good @HazyShades and I go back and forth on many things outside of VU Theology and Philosophy are one of my pet peeves my request was all in good fun but if you read Eziekiel 1 it surely opens up a new dynamic :)

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Satan this!!

@Arthur
Its all good @HazyShades and I go back and forth on many things outside of VU Theology and Philosophy are one of my pet peeves my request was all in good fun but if you read Eziekiel 1 it surely opens up a new dynamic :)

I went at it with @ hazeyshades too ...he handed me my ass but it made a friendship! I will read . I went to 12 years of catholic school which to tell you the truth turned me off religion for a while .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, well that would do it...most aethists and rabid anti religous people I know were raised that way...when you talk to them you hit that wall where they just can't hear you, becuase there is this big part of them that is still in 5th grade having a nun humiliating them...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, well that would do it...most aethists and rabid anti religous people I know were raised that way...when you talk to them you hit that wall where they just can't hear you, becuase there is this big part of them that is still in 5th grade having a nun humiliating them...

But I'm Irish Catholic.......so I felt guilty for turning my back plus my mother cried when I told her I didn't go to church so they got me back now I spend a fortune to send my kid to catholic school because I don't want her in city public school . So it's starts all over for another generation

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went at it with @ hazeyshades too ...he handed me my ass but it made a friendship! I will read . I went to 12 years of catholic school which to tell you the truth turned me off religion for a while .

Hey @Arthur yes going head to head with @HazyShades is usually not wise he is a very smart guy unlike the commoners maybe you would feel better to know my Ex -Wifes Mother was a Nun for many years before she lost her mind left and married.. I went to a Catholic College I taught k-8 computers in a Catholic School for years before going to the Corporate insanity but I'm not Catholic. I'm all for Private schools period for many reasons that I have seen first hand :)
My post was only to get a communication channel going to chat :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Many people will ride on past experiences one bad Nun or Priest does not make for the whole as bad.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Deut. 23:1

No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Deut. 23:1

No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.

Why do you think that is ? Wasn't castration a form of punishment in those days ? Or what if you just got kicked by a camel in the balls you were out ? Does not seem very all forgiving and loving to me

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why do you think that is ? Wasn't castration a form of punishment in those days ? Or what if you just got kicked by a camel in the balls you were out ? Does not seem very all forgiving and loving to me

Makes good sense..

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you really want a scholar talk to my buddy @Hazeyshades dude knows his stuff took me to school and was ever thankful . Is it all a holy fairy tail?

I only know that I know nothing - Socrates.
You doing good, Arthur. Keep it up and God Bless you and your family.

In Agapé, your brother in Christ Jesus,
Hazy

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Satan this!!

@Arthur

Here's a new (old) dynamic for you, @MrScaryZ and @Arthur
Ecclesiastes 1:4-11
A generation goes, and a generation comes,
but the earth remains forever.

The sun rises, and the sun goes down,
and hastens to the place where it rises.

The wind blows to the south
and goes around to the north;
around and around goes the wind,
and on its circuits the wind returns.

All streams run to the sea,
but the sea is not full;
to the place where the streams flow,
there they flow again.

All things are full of weariness;
a man cannot utter it;
the eye is not satisfied with seeing,
nor the ear filled with hearing.

What has been is what will be,
and what has been done is what will be done,
and there is nothing new under the sun.

Is there a thing of which it is said,

“See, this is new”?
It has been already
in the ages before us.

There is no remembrance of former things,
nor will there be any remembrance
of later things yet to be among those who come after.

Hazy :cool:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's a new (old) dynamic for you

but the sea is not full;
there they flow again.

a man cannot utter it;

“See, this is new”?
It has been already
in the ages before us.

Yep this is a simulation its not real in the sense we believe it is we base our reality on our limited senses and imagination.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep this is a simulation its not real in the sense we believe it is we base our reality on our limited senses and imagination.
Yea, except it isn't really a simulation. Depending on said limited senses and imagination
as well as the attention the "individual" (in quotes because even individuality is relative)
pays to the "moment" (in quotes because the moment is also relative) life can be very real as can it's pain
(or other stimuli).

The issue is that the simulation seems to repeat like a tune on scratched vinyl record.
I playfully refer to the concept as being stuck in an echo...However the careful observer might realize
that the repetitions aren't always exact like the quanta get lightly or significantly altered.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's a new (old) dynamic for you, @MrScaryZ and @Arthur

but the sea is not full;
there they flow again.

a man cannot utter it;

“See, this is new”?
It has been already
in the ages before us.

you are making me think again @HazyShades dear man let me go back to the Martrix

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a little something a Catholic might appreciate, @Arthur Saint grips. The caption said Virgin Mary but I think it's either Joseph or Jesus..maybe St. Jude

druglord-1.jpg

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's a little something a Catholic might appreciate, @Arthur Saint grips. The caption said Virgin Mary but I think it's either Joseph or Jesus..maybe St. Jude

druglord-1.jpg
Let me send this to my Ex mother in the law the Ex nun she would know or maybe the Cartel they like to put this stuff on their weapons and hold rosaries as they mow people down

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me send this to my Ex mother in the law the Ex nun she would know or maybe the Cartel they like to put this stuff on their weapons and hold rosaries as they mow people down
Yea, it came from an article about all the money and guns the Federales found at a
Mexican cartel leader's house.
Pretty sure it isn't either St Jude or Mary but it might be Jesus or Joseph.
I understand their mentality, if they get offed while holding a sacrament they goto heaven
thing is a gold gun grip is not a sacrament (maybe it's been blessed?)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, it came from an article about all the money and guns the Federales found at a
Mexican cartel leader's house.
Pretty sure it isn't either St Jude or Mary but it might be Jesus or Joseph.
I understand their mentality, if they get offed while holding a sacrament they goto heaven
thing is a gold gun grip is not a sacrament (maybe it's been blessed?)
yeah I believe you are correct it is neither Jesus or Mary I would send this to her but I may go postal so best @Arthur looks into it

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I believe you are correct it is neither Jesus or Mary I would send this to her but I may go postal so best @Arthur looks into it
Yea chill, Bro. If I had known you're back in Tejas I'd have put my velvet globes on earlier.
St Jude statues usually show him holding a big dish thing, not him either.
Possibly St Peter so they can sneak in past the pearly gates

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, Brother @Arthur.
This is not an easy feat...but I'm taking care of her at my house so she can go with
some semblance of dignity when she goes.

Stay good.
Hazy

It's funny how life goes they took care of us when we were helpless now the roles reversed. My mother is 85 and suffers badly from Parkinson's. She won't leave her house even at my sisters insisting she go to a home for care . She wants to be where she built her life when it's time to go and I understand how important it is for her to have some control and say . Dignity is very important they have earned it . I see my mother daily since I live in the next town . But I must say it breaks my heart everyday ( I'm sure you know what I'm saying ) I know someone 85 is not going to be around forever ......but it's my mother . I pray for your mother and you my friend I know how much you must hurt . Even if your mind tells you this is how life goes we all face it . But there is never a good day to face it .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God our Father,
by raising Christ your Son
you conquered the power of death
and opened for us the way to eternal life.
Let our celebration today raise us up and renew our lives by the Spirit that is within us.
Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever. Amen."

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pray that all faiths are allowed to freely without persecution practice their beliefs. I also pray for the enlightenment of the select few leaders of the world that direct the masses that they allow all persons live in peace to experience love and happiness.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny how life goes they took care of us when we were helpless now the roles reversed. My mother is 85 and suffers badly from Parkinson's. She won't leave her house even at my sisters insisting she go to a home for care . She wants to be where she built her life when it's time to go and I understand how important it is for her to have some control and say . Dignity is very important they have earned it . I see my mother daily since I live in the next town . But I must say it breaks my heart everyday ( I'm sure you know what I'm saying ) I know someone 85 is not going to be around forever ......but it's my mother . I pray for your mother and you my friend I know how much you must hurt . Even if your mind tells you this is how life goes we all face it . But there is never a good day to face it .

I was at the death of both my parents..two of the most memorable and spiritual uplifting events of my life. Deaths for me have always been of course heartbreaking, but also incrediblly liberating spiritual events.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saints of God, come to her aid!
Come to meet her, angels of the Lord!
Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.

May Christ, Who called you, take you to Himself;
may angels lead you to Abraham's side.

Give her eternal rest, O Lord,
and may Your light shine upon her forever.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had no such spiritual uplifting during the death of either of my parents watched my dead drop dead right in front of me

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was at the death of both my parents..two of the most memorable and spiritual uplifting events of my life. Deaths for me have always been of course heartbreaking, but also incrediblly liberating spiritual events.

Not exactly how I would describe waking up to a dead spouse in bed with you in the morning. (cardiac dysrhythmia)

VU Sponsors