Become a Patron!

Predator 228 with sense blazer tank

Recently switched from the alien 220 mod to the predator 228. The menu was quite simple to use but im having issues with the predator. I am trying to adjust the ohms for my blazer which I'm using the smok t8 could. It's rated for .15ohm but the predator has set the ohms for .27. Would anyone please help with this. I'm new to this forum so I do apologize if this noob question has been asked before. Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have the mod or tank, but welcome aboard....:vino:

I'm sure someone will be along to help you......

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem is the Predator has an absolute shit 510 connection so your variables are probably coming form that.
The 510 is press fit in and they tolerances are far to great.
I was driving and vaping, next thing I know the tank fell right off into my lap with the 510 still connected to it.
In reality, the entire thing has a shit build.

20170411_163929.jpg
20170411_164001.jpg
20170411_164013.jpg
20170411_164024.jpg
20170411_164038.jpg
20170411_164100.jpg
20170411_164136.jpg
20170411_164203.jpg
20170411_164248.jpg
20170411_164337.jpg

Welp that's not what I was expecting. I wish I was told about that issue before buying it from the vape shop I bought it from

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For future purchases, we're always here.
There are a LOT of us that have a LOT of vape hardware and happy to share our experiences with them.
Sorry you weren't aware before.
If it hasn't been longer than their return policy, maybe they'll take it back.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welp that's not what I was expecting. I wish I was told about that issue before buying it from the vape shop I bought it from

When I find a device or tank, etc I'm interested in, I check youtube reviews from reviewers I trust, or ask about them on here at VU. It is a good way to avoid buying something with a known problem, i.e. The Predator 510 connection.

Well I checked out riptippers review and he had overall good review of it I didn't do much research. Next device I get I'll make sure to see what y'all recommend etc.. lol I'm going to the shop tomorrow to see what they can do as far as exchange or refund

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I checked out riptippers review and he had overall good review of it I didn't do much research. Next device I get I'll make sure to see what y'all recommend etc.. lol I'm going to the shop tomorrow to see what they can do as far as exchange or refund
He likes absolutely everything he reviews.
Not a reviewer I trust.

It is unfortunate but hopefully you get it resolved.

VU Sponsors