Become a Patron!

Premade one-shooters?

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are your favorite premade one-shot flavors, if any? I am just recently discovered them and still exploring.

So far my favorite is a Nude Nicotine line; their Watermelon Mint is my ADV now. I also love their packaging for 5ml samples: vials have a neck that is a bit smaller than the opening in a standard 60ml glass bottle, yet the vials themselves are slightly larger. And since 5ml of flavoring per 60ml of liquid sounds 'bout right, I just pour the entire vial in and let it sit upside down as a cap of sorts while I'm shaking the nic base. Then add 2.4ml of 100mg nicotine (I vape my samplers at 4mg), fill the rest with VG and voila!…

…And the worst sample so far was a "Deep Fried Cookies and Cream" from Real Flavors. Imagine sugar free Oreos without any sweetener, add the smell of old ashtray and a feeling of high powered dry hit. That's what it tasted like.

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, I've mixed a sample of NN's "Strawberry Banana Smoothie", and it tasted like…

971fd05ae67f0162a416568fa23503c4_f797b1fb8e94cf72169a95e86712aacf.jpg

Maybe it just needs more time to steep. A lot of time.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it just me that can only see half of this cartoon?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What are your favorite premade one-shot flavors, if any? I am just recently discovered them and still exploring.

…And the worst sample so far was a "Deep Fried Cookies and Cream" from Real Flavors. Imagine sugar free Oreos without any sweetener, add the smell of old ashtray and a feeling of high powered dry hit. That's what it tasted like.

Did you let it steep? This tastes exactly like Oreo cookies, if you give it some time.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a bottle of Rhodonite by DiyorDie. I love the stuff. I also got 3 samples and I still haven't gotten around to making them yet. That to do list is endless.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Osdiy has a few good ones.Lucky shot and Lotta latte are both good ones.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ChemNic Yellow Cake, Rocket Sicle, Fruit Circles and Cinnamon Apple Danish are great one shots when I'm short on time.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
TFA Pralines and Cream. It just needs a very long time to steep it seems... :wait:

VU Sponsors