Become a Patron!

Premix E-juice?

I was noodling around the internet when I decided to do a Google search for e-juice. I live in Poland, so a Polish vape shop website came up and I clicked it. In their product section they had a catagory for “premix” e-juice. It seems that this is e-juice that is currently nicotine free, meant to have the nicotine added in separately. I’m new to the Polish language, so I’m not sure on this. I do know that there are bases and flavours available so people can mix their own e-juice at home... so is premix just another category for those who mix their own? Why not just call it 0mg e-juice? Is this just a Poland thing? If anyone can confirm or help, I’d appreciate it. ^^

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what exactly they mean by "premix", but yes I mix all my own e-juice at home. There are people on here who have been doing it much longer than I have. Bullcityflavors.com for the United states and try here since you are in Europe https://chefsflavours.co.uk/

just be careful. once you get started, you will not want to stop.

EDIT: upon further thinking on this matter I am assuming that they have "House" juices and that they sell "premix" which is probably like a 70/30 VG PG base mix with no nicotine and you can buy that directly from them to mix your own juice.

I don't know what exactly they mean by "premix", but yes I mix all my own e-juice at home. There are people on here who have been doing it much longer than I have. Bullcityflavors.com for the United states and try here since you are in Europe https://chefsflavours.co.uk/

just be careful. once you get started, you will not want to stop.

EDIT: upon further thinking on this matter I am assuming that they have "House" juices and that they sell "premix" which is probably like a 70/30 VG PG base mix with no nicotine and you can buy that directly from them to mix your own juice.
That’s quite helpful. Thank-you! What made you switch from just straight store bought e-juice to mixing your own?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was noodling around the internet when I decided to do a Google search for e-juice. I live in Poland, so a Polish vape shop website came up and I clicked it. In their product section they had a catagory for “premix” e-juice. It seems that this is e-juice that is currently nicotine free, meant to have the nicotine added in separately. I’m new to the Polish language, so I’m not sure on this. I do know that there are bases and flavours available so people can mix their own e-juice at home... so is premix just another category for those who mix their own? Why not just call it 0mg e-juice? Is this just a Poland thing? If anyone can confirm or help, I’d appreciate it. ^^
So it has VG/PG? Or is it just the concentrate....which would be a one-shot. I know Europe has some different rules for juice....how it’s packaged, etc.....I know in some countries, they sell the 0 mg juice and a side of nic so you can add it yourself. Can’t remember what they’re called, though.

So it has VG/PG? Or is it just the concentrate....which would be a one-shot. I know Europe has some different rules for juice....how it’s packaged, etc.....I know in some countries, they sell the 0 mg juice and a side of nic so you can add it yourself. Can’t remember what they’re called, though.
The particular web storeI was on didn’t have details, (I wasn’t pleased and don’t think I could buy from them.) only pictures of the bottle. Some of the pictures of the bottles had the VG/PG percentages printed on the bottle, some didn’t. Some bottles already had nicotine in them! It was quite confusing at the time. I will be searching for so,e more informative Polish stores. Hopefully I can make it to a physical store.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The particular web storeI was on didn’t have details, (I wasn’t pleased and don’t think I could buy from them.) only pictures of the bottle. Some of the pictures of the bottles had the VG/PG percentages printed on the bottle, some didn’t. Some bottles already had nicotine in them! It was quite confusing at the time. I will be searching for so,e more informative Polish stores. Hopefully I can make it to a physical store.
Yeah......I’d definitely order from somewhere else. Or, like you said, find a BnM to buy from. At least you’d be able to see what’s in the bottle!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What made me switch? So many things. 1. DIY seemed really fun. 2. $$$$$ 3. $$$$$ 4. Most store bought juices I thought were mediocre at best for the price and I was tired of spending $25 on a juice I didn’t like. 5. This forum. 6. $$$$$. 7 really I just figured I’d throw my hat in the ring. I love vaping and won’t be stopping anytime soon so I said what the hell why not

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am totally clueless, but I would think that premix means it is a regular Ejuice like you would buy already mixed up, or maybe like you said, it is a premix of some of the supplies- and maybe you just add nicotine and /or flavor? Just a guess..

VU Sponsors