Become a Patron!

Premixed PG/VG Nic?

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,

I am newer to DIY and have been using a premixed PG/VG/Nic and just adding flavors. I am looking for additional suppliers that sell this premix.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Whose have you been using (and what's wrong with it)? What PG/VG ratio and nic level?

I've seen a few that offer a few different options, but another approach is to decide which supplier you'd like to buy from, then ask if they'll do a custom mix for you. I'd expect to pay a little extra for the convenience.

Or if you're willing to do some minimal measuring and mixing, you can do this yourself. Lots of people here are willing to help, if you want.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started out the same way, buying pre-mixed nic base, but soon found I was changing ratios and wanted to
lower my nic levels so I switched to separate PG, VG, and 100mg PG/nic for custom mixes for myself and friends.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi,

I am newer to DIY and have been using a premixed PG/VG/Nic and just adding flavors. I am looking for additional suppliers that sell this premix.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I've been using nude nicotine for a while now. I think they offer various options for their nic base

vaping one day at a time

kh888

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whose have you been using (and what's wrong with it)? What PG/VG ratio and nic level?

I've seen a few that offer a few different options, but another approach is to decide which supplier you'd like to buy from, then ask if they'll do a custom mix for you. I'd expect to pay a little extra for the convenience.

Or if you're willing to do some minimal measuring and mixing, you can do this yourself. Lots of people here are willing to help, if you want.

I have been using Mt. Baker Vapor - 50/50 at 6mg Nic. I have not ventured into the full mixing, unless I am doing a zero Nic mix. My math skills are horrid and find even with great spreadsheets, I end up getting confused and frustrated. As I have mentioned before on the forum, I was an interpersonal communication major for a reason!

DiamondForever

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Baker White does any ratio and any nic! So if you wanted 6mg with a 70/30 vg pg or 50/50 they are more than willing to do that. They make all orders fresh to order so ensure quality of the nicotine and your eliquid! They also do all there mixing and distilling in their iso level 6 certified lab and guarantee your order to ship within 72 hours of placing it, then its up to ups.

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is just what works for me! I buy 1 liter of 100mg nic from MFS at there sale price of $45. They will sell it at 100% of either VG or PG or 50-50, 25-75, and 75-25, mixtures of VG-PG. I have found this nic base wholly acceptable for tobacco, coffee, and any other strong flavored recipes and the price is right!
For HIC's delacate deseart flavors, I also get Vaperstek Nic which is really clean but much higher cost!
Also I highly reccomend the mixing and recording calculator at e-liquid-recipes.com

VU Sponsors