Become a Patron!

PREORDER ELeaf 20 watt Mod $29.99 shipped to the USA!!

AceofVapes

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1d5680d89782e2d727f13bdd15d53e15_1024x1024.jpg

http://www.aceofvapes.us/collection...-by-eleaf-20-watt-20w-ship-from-usa-authentic

Coupon Code: ELEAF will get you free shipping

$29.99 shipped!!!

AceofVapes

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
200 black
80 red
150 silver
80 blue

L

Lighty269

Did I read this right, does it not come with the adapter for other style tanks?

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered 2. A perfect fit for my Aspire mini's.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome - thanks! I already have one coming in... will see how it is before I get a couple more.

Stephanie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The code isn't giving me free shipping? I'm entering ELEAF but it still adds on $6.05 for US Priority shipping.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Too bad checkout is forcing me to ship to my billing address with no other option.
I guess I won't be ordering since my billing address isn't where I wanna ship to.

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Is the red really red (maroon) or pinkish. The pics you have on your website are the first ones I have seen that actually look red

FyrPrf1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is the red really red (maroon) or pinkish. The pics you have on your website are the first ones I have seen that actually look red
It's way more of a magenta, a dark pink-ish.... but definitely wouldn't consider it red, whatsoever. :) Hope that helps. Live longER & vape on!

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@m3rma1d I had same issue and found a little check box that allowed a second addy.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just hope the thing lasts as long as my vv v3.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So why is the price $39.99? This was just posted a week ago. If the $29.99 price had a deadline or purchase by date, it should have been stated in the OP. SMH :rolleyes:

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sent Ace an email this morning.....
"Any update on these? Did you send out a shipping notice email? I may have accidentally deleted it."

The reply.........

"No these have not been shipped. They are supposed to arrive to us on oct 3rd. "
Thank you,
Brandon Mueller
http://www.AceofVapes.us

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sent Ace an email this morning.....
"Any update on these? Did you send out a shipping notice email? I may have accidentally deleted it."

The reply.........

"No these have not been shipped. They are supposed to arrive to us on oct 3rd. "
Thank you,
Brandon Mueller

If they haven't been shipped before today, Oct. 1, they will not be shipped until after Oct. 7. China currently is celebrating National Day festivities, which last from Oct. 1 to Oct. 7.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If they haven't been shipped before today, Oct. 1, they will not be shipped until after Oct. 7. China currently is celebrating National Day festivities, which last from Oct. 1 to Oct. 7.

Could he have meant that they have not shipped from him yet? But HAVE shipped from china?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could he have meant that they have not shipped from him yet? But HAVE shipped from china?
Possible, but the onus is on him to provide clarity.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you heard anything from the supplier?

No because I haven't asked them anything?
When I ordered it said they receive them on the 3rd, so I just figured I'll get it sometime after that.
I was prepared to not give a fuck until like mid-Oct. :)

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From What I understand they were shipped prior to today and the estimated arrival is Oct 3rd so hopefully they can start shipping to us on Oct the 3rd as well. I am glad I got in on the sale at 29.00. That is a great price and this will be my second one. This is one little powerful device. So far the one I have is awesome.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That would be nice. I'm also remaining "composed" until mid October.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered blue one this morning. In stock and includes shipping 35.99

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Received this email from Ace of Vapes last friday....

Hello everyone!!

We are sad to say that we are still waiting for some shipments to come in from China. All shipments are being delayed right now because of the Nation Holiday that is going on over there called the Golden Week. They are shut down for their holiday until October 7th. Some orders have been shipped to you guys and some have not. If you received a shipping confirmation then yours is on the way, if not then we are still waiting. Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the current situation.

If you have any questions please email us back.

Thank you,

Brandon Mueller

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the link however I've already paid for mine, Should arrive around the same time period

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I emailed Ace of Vapes yesterday and was told they have not shipped from China yet but they hoped since the holiday in China is over they would get them in some time next week. Not sure what shipping service they use but hopefully it is not the slow boat from China.

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@wizzard
was it the same email I posted in thread #34?
Speaking of,,,pretty sure FS still owes me something...

200 black
80 red
150 silver
80 blue

pondering: 510 units @ $30 = $15300

got this email ::

China is backed up guys. Yes, some vendors are receiving theirs already. We are still waiting for our shipments. This is totally out of our control. We send out emails on the complete updates whenever we get more news. When the mods get here you will receive a tracking number. Please be patient. This is a preorder and they do take time. The Chinese holiday has not helped this preorder at all.

Thank you,
Brandon Mueller

L

Lighty269

Oh you could get him to answer, I did with nasty emails, I will never order again from them!

I decided since he would not answer, I went with the link I posted on another pre order and it shipped to me today. The other vendor kept his word.....

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Lighty269 did you get a mass email updating you that they had come in? After my nasty email FROM this company, I got one that said they sent multiple emails updating last week? Did anyone get one other than the one posted here saying they had not come in yet?

L

Lighty269

No I did not, customer service is important to me, so I gave my money to another vendor.

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a tracking number and it is in route. I may be one of the last to receive so I imagine all are processed now.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a tracking number and it is in route. I may be one of the last to receive so I imagine all are processed now.
Don't worry, I will be last, because he seems to think I bugged him, mine just says shipping label printed! Mine was printed at 9:11am on October 14, but not in transit! I will never order from them again, not because of the late shipping, but nasty email. I could see if I kept emailing them, but I didnt!

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine is in route and it will be my last order order from this company as well. First and last terrible customer service and terrible communication. Customer service is definitely not something they are interested in.

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't worry, I will be last, because he seems to think I bugged him, mine just says shipping label printed! Mine was printed at 9:11am on October 14, but not in transit! I will never order from them again, not because of the late shipping, but nasty email. I could see if I kept emailing them, but I didnt!

After the initial tracking number it was on the way within 24 hours. It should be there soon. Suffice to say I too have experienced better experiences with pre orders. Not impressed.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He sent me a nasty email saying that had sent out several updates last week, and they would get shipped faster if he didn't have to answer emails, and suggested I not preorder if I didn't have patience. I sent back a message telling him not to bother answering me, because I would not order again that I had not received an update since the first one, his response Sorry, we must have not sent you the update by accident. I have patience for preorders, but not nasty emails, still considering posting in the hall of shame here.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Also, when I asked why I was charged 34.99 instead of 29.99, he told me it was the first 100 only, I missed that on my order, wish I had caught it earlier, price that was, I would have ordered somewhere else.

L

Lighty269

Also, when I asked why I was charged 34.99 instead of 29.99, he told me it was the first 100 only, I missed that on my order, wish I had caught it earlier, price that was, I would have ordered somewhere else.

So you got tricked too?

VU Sponsors