Become a Patron!

Prequel to a rant

Tasty storm

Member For 1 Year
Wassup fellow vapesters!
OK, so let me start out with a short intro to my vaping excursions. I started on the stinkies (cigarettes) at the age of 12 (30 years old now). I quickly worked my way up to 3 packs a day as I have an addictive personality. Fast forward to the age of 28 and I've finally gotten sick of the side effects of cigarettes so I tried one of those gas station Vapes with the eGo thread and it wasn't bad for my first vape experience. So I puffed on that for like 6 months but it wasn't cutting it, I was smoking and vaping which obviously missed the point entirely. So I put it up for a few months until a coworker let me try his vv mod, and at that point I knew what I needed. So I did some reading and bought a cuboid 150w and a sense herakles, later I also picked up another tank, I forget what it was but it used that same coils as the herakles. I kicked the combustibles and vaped full time, until I went to jail and someone stole my vape. Don't ask me why but I went back to the cigarettes up until a month ago. The sad part is a childhood friend of mine has a vape shop and I only recently went to pick up a new mod. Off the stinkies again! So that's my story, and now I can rant about the piece of tank I ended up with, stay tuned!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome :wave:

And best regards for kicking the smokes for a second time:cloud:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Half shit, tank is great! Coils, not so much.
I meant you left out a word, was curious if it was shit 'cause it fit..
I've had that problem
See if there are other brand coils that work on it or better yet
whether they have ceramic coilheads for that tank..

Stay off the ciggies, Bro.
Imagine a time when vape is used as a means of exchange in prison instead of smokes.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Imagine a time when vape is used as a means of exchange in prison instead of smokes.

Didn't some sheriff get ousted from office or indicted for running a vape racket at his jail?

Called it myjailsmokes.com or some shit :giggle:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hiya Tasty. Welcome :cheers:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't some sheriff get ousted from office or indicted for running a vape racket at his jail?

Called it myjailsmokes.com or some shit :giggle:
surely you jest.
I'm told many things are used as means of exchange in prison but running a vape racket? Oy.
I recall some advice and old experienced friend gave me once when I was about to go unload a truckful of trash
on the steps of the Dade County Solid Waste Building:
"If you find a candy bar on your bunk don't eat it. If somebody passes you a cigarette of any type don't smoke it."

Tasty storm

Member For 1 Year
I meant you left out a word, was curious if it was shit 'cause it fit..

I was unsure of the language policy, didn't really read the rules lol, and funny you mention it, the jail I was in had cigarettes which is how I started smoking again(very rare btw) , but I've heard there is a jail a few counties over that has cigalikes, which is cool.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ridiculous actually, I don't know why he thought he wouldn't get caught.

It's because the prison industry sees inmates as dollar signs; greed really can blind people

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Wassup fellow vapesters!
OK, so let me start out with a short intro to my vaping excursions. I started on the stinkies (cigarettes) at the age of 12 (30 years old now). I quickly worked my way up to 3 packs a day as I have an addictive personality. Fast forward to the age of 28 and I've finally gotten sick of the side effects of cigarettes so I tried one of those gas station Vapes with the eGo thread and it wasn't bad for my first vape experience. So I puffed on that for like 6 months but it wasn't cutting it, I was smoking and vaping which obviously missed the point entirely. So I put it up for a few months until a coworker let me try his vv mod, and at that point I knew what I needed. So I did some reading and bought a cuboid 150w and a sense herakles, later I also picked up another tank, I forget what it was but it used that same coils as the herakles. I kicked the combustibles and vaped full time, until I went to jail and someone stole my vape. Don't ask me why but I went back to the cigarettes up until a month ago. The sad part is a childhood friend of mine has a vape shop and I only recently went to pick up a new mod. Off the stinkies again! So that's my story, and now I can rant about the piece of tank I ended up with, stay tuned!

Welcome to the underground :cheers:

VU Sponsors