Preview of ELEAF ICare 160 Kit 1500mah

Cacuqecig

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Eleaf's iCare & iCare mini got much attention for their simplicity & efficiency to new vapers last year. Now Eleaf have extended this series with 4 newly released starter kits, namely iCare 110, 140, 160 and Solo. They all feature an anti-leak internal tank with top fill solution and simple-to-use one button operation design. I Care 110, 140, 160 comes with same stick-like body shape but vary in diameter and height. I Care 110 is the smallest one, with 1.3ml tank capacity & 320mAh battery capacity; I Care 140 is a little bit bigger, with 2ml juice reservior and 650mAh battery capacity; iCare 160 is the biggest one, with 3.5ml e-liquid capacity & 1500mAh battery capacity. In addition, iCare 140 features a spiral mouthpiece design for a more flavorful vortex of vapor. I Care 160 is able to light up with 7 colors. Today I am going to give a detailed introduction of the ELEAF ICare 160 Kit 1500mah.

E-leaf iCare 160 starter kit-1500mAh, a new starter e-cigarette kit by Eleaf, has an inbuilt tank with the anti-leaking bottom design and uses IC 1.1ohm head for mouth to lung inhaling. Not only does the iCare 160 come in various fashionable colors, it can also light up with seven colors for you to choose from. Moreover, the e-liquid can easily be refilled by removing the top cap, making the iCare 160 quite simple and convenient to use. The Icare 160 is Eleaf’s new starter kit and may be a perfect setup for those who want to start their vape journey.

This all-in-one setup features a built-in tank, seven changeable LED lights, a decent 1500mAh built-in battery, a 3.5ml internal tank and a top fill system. What stands out with this kit is the many available colors including black, silver, white, cyan and red. And it’s portable: the setup has dimensions of just 16mm x 168mm and weighs only 77g for easy storage in the purse or back pocket. Below the Icare 160’s drip tip, you will see a viewing window that allows for monitoring e-juice levels of the unit’s 3.5ml e-juice reservoir. Hidden inside the tank,there’s an LED that can light up with seven different colors including white, yellow, purple, red, blue, green, indigo or you can turn it off.

Adding e-liquid to the reservoir is very easy via a top fill system that entails simply removing the top cap and squirting juice into a large opening. The entire bundle is also said to be leak-proof, thus preventing an e-liquid mess. The Eleaf Icare 160 is very easy to use, making it a perfect device for beginners. With a maximum battery level, the device is able of firing with up to 15 watts of power.

The battery has a capacity of 1500mAh that permits for long vaping times due to the fact that is a low powered setup. Keeping track of charging levels is also easy: if the tank’s LED stays lit, it means you have more than 60% of battery remaining, while flashing indicates it’s time to recharge the cell. Charging is done by pluggin the Icare 160’s side USB port into any wall adapter or computer with the included wire. The Icare 160 uses 1.1ohm IC coils that result in a decent vapor production with excellent taste. This head is meant for mouth to lung vaping, so it’s perfect for vape beginners or those who want a cigarette-like experience.

Check more Eleaf products here at Cacuqecig >> http://www.cacuqecig.com/en/brand/eleaf.html

VU Sponsors