Become a Patron!

Preview of Wotofo Serpent RDTA

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, Vaping friends! Have you ever tried the Wotofo Serpent RDTA? How is this new product? Let’s check it out!

wotofo-serpent-01.jpg

Since the first RDTA emerged in the market, with its double oiling function, RDTA has become more and more popular in the vaping world.

Wotofo succeeds many strengths of the previous RDTA tank, and also optimizes the weaknesses. Most worthy of mentioning is that this RDTA is featured with dual filling holes. Traditional RDTA only has one filling hole which is difficult for dripping and may squeeze out the cotton because of high pressure in the tank. Two filling holes can effectively avoid such problems.
wotofo-serpent-02.jpg

The internal diameter of the drip tip is 8.5mm, which is for producing huge vapor.

wotofo-serpent-03.jpg

The tank can be dissembled in two ways, daily dissembling for using, entirely dissembling for cleaning.

wotofo-serpent-04.jpg

On the construction plate, you can build the coil and cotton. The atomization warehouse is very compressed to produce good-tasted flavor.

wotofo-serpent-05.jpg

In the package, there is an atomizer, glass tube, heat-insulated drip tip, manual, a T-shirt card for exchanging for a T-shirt. Besides, the spare parts are very bountiful, a pack of heating coil, a pack of rings and screws, a pack of cotton and a cross screwdriver.
wotofo-serpent-06.jpg

What box mod do you think can match this RDTA? Leave your answer and reason below.

17% off with bountiful stock! Only $22.69 for a pic!

Secure purchase link: https://www.urvapin.com/wotofo-serpent-rdta-2-5ml-tank.html

Official Web: www.urvapin.com

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mine so far. I did notice one thing... The flavor is so good because the chamber is small. Because of this, you have to be careful with how you build your coils. If it sits too high, you run the risk of it touching the bottom of your drip tip, particularly when using the 510 adapter with a drip tip other than the one supplied with it. Some of them protrude out of the bottom of the adapter, which is no good especially with plastic drip tips as they tend to melt when touching coils. But, if you keep your build down low it's a non-issue.

Other than that, I love the thing.

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love mine so far. I did notice one thing... The flavor is so good because the chamber is small. Because of this, you have to be careful with how you build your coils. If it sits too high, you run the risk of it touching the bottom of your drip tip, particularly when using the 510 adapter with a drip tip other than the one supplied with it. Some of them protrude out of the bottom of the adapter, which is no good especially with plastic drip tips as they tend to melt when touching coils. But, if you keep your build down low it's a non-issue.

Other than that, I love the thing.

Yep, all of us need more practice to get a better vaping experience, especially for RDTA

VU Sponsors