Become a Patron!

Prices are rising...

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like the bean counters have been busy over the holiday's.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Under the new systems, according to Endicia, a woman's shoulder bag weighing 2 pounds -- shipped in a box measuring 19 by 15 by 5 inches -- will have a dimensional weight of 9 pounds and cost 45 percent more to ship
EvilSpockEyebrow.gif

Attachments

• EvilSpockEyebrow.gif
    EvilSpockEyebrow.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
L

Lighty269

Gas has gone down yes! But, diesel has not.

They will always come up with something to raise the rates, so it trickles down to us...

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gas has gone down yes! But, diesel has not.

They will always come up with something to raise the rates, so it trickles down to us...

Diesel has come down but it is still about 75 cents a gallon higher here than the lowest grade gasoline. We finally broke the $3 mark two days ago on diesel.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is just great, really great . There are already a ton of vendors online that charge too much for shipping , it shouldn't cost $5.00 to ship a five pack of BVC coils to me from a vendor 4 hours away .

I'll stick to the vendors with free shipping or at least reasonable rates , problem there is making sure they don't add that shipping cost to the price of the products . Not easy

L

Lighty269

In my are Dayton OH. Gas can be had for $1.79 while Diesel is at $3.85

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I always thought it strange here that Diesel cost more then gas ...For one thing it don't take the work it takes to make gas...In Europe Diesel is so much cheaper then Gas for that reason and that's the reason you see more Diesel cars/trucks on the road

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is just great, really great . There are already a ton of vendors online that charge too much for shipping , it shouldn't cost $5.00 to ship a five pack of BVC coils to me from a vendor 4 hours away .

I'll stick to the vendors with free shipping or at least reasonable rates , problem there is making sure they don't add that shipping cost to the price of the products . Not easy
You know a lot of vendors tack on a bit extra for S+H so the price of the item can come off looking cheaper...I brought this up before..I hate any vendors that makes you sign up to there site so you have to find out what the S+H will be...Sites like that when I figure out at checkout you have to do that I just move along because for the most part it's not a good deal at the end of it

L

Lighty269

You know a lot of vendors tack on a bit extra for S+H so the price of the item can come off looking cheaper...I brought this up before..I hate any vendors that makes you sign up to there site so you have to find out what the S+H will be...Sites like that when I figure out at checkout you have to do that I just move along because for the most part it's not a good deal at the end of it

Agreed! Then they spam you to hell.

Thanks to email filters, they end up in the trash where they belong.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I hate those sites as well , nothings easy anymore lol.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reason Diesel cost more then Gas in the US...But even with this tax difference it still really don't match the cost Difference
"The final factor in why diesel fuel prices are higher is taxes. The federal tax on diesel fuel is 6 cents more than gasoline per gallon (24.4 cents vs. 18.4 cents). The last increase in the federal tax was in the early 1990s, back when diesel fuel was usually less expensive than gasoline."
3098333-gas-and-diesel-prices-keep-going-up-diesel-hits-5-dollars-a-gallon.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They used to blame this stuff on rising gas prices.

What is their excuse now?
The rising cost of perks for the executives. Those tropical vacations and golf club memberships ain't cheap. Hell, keeping Lear Jet ready went up 20% last year.

VU Sponsors