Become a Patron!

Prince coils questions

noob vaper with a few questions...

Prince T10 coil with my smok mag. it says best between 80-110 watts. I get a good dense vape but I get a better flavor at 72 watts or lower. Should it be closer to 80w?

I try it on lower wattage and get a good flavor but at a higher wattage it’s way warm and not as flavorful at all.

Quit smoking 9 days ago and sometimes I lose the flavor and it tastes like a dry burnt flavor. Is there a better way to get the full flavor I’m looking for?

I’ve used my wife’s X6 on her gold X-priv at 55 watts and it tastes great. What am I doing wrong here?

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Prince T10 coil with my smok mag. it says best between 80-110 watts. I get a good dense vape but I get a better flavor at 72 watts or lower. Should it be closer to 80w?

I try it on lower wattage and get a good flavor but at a higher wattage it’s way warm and not as flavorful at all.

Quit smoking 9 days ago and sometimes I lose the flavor and it tastes like a dry burnt flavor. Is there a better way to get the full flavor I’m looking for?

I’ve used my wife’s X6 on her gold X-priv at 55 watts and it tastes great. What am I doing wrong here?
Your not doing anything wrong. The X6 coil has more flavor. I also find higher wattage dilutes flavor too. I vape my prince with an X6 coil at 50 watts. You don't need to go to the recommended wattage to get a good vape :)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Disregard the numbers printed on the side of the coils. Start low and work to the spot you like best. Running them high will ruin them faster.

GrayG70

Member For 1 Year
Liquids full of sugar, had similar issues with the Prince, the coils were burnt after 48 hrs, switched to liquids low in sugars and the problem was resolved.

VU Sponsors