Become a Patron!

Prince Stick tank on other mods?

Hello, I just wanted to be sure and just to be safe, story goes like this, I am underaged (i just turned 17 and my parents are cool with me vaping) so I cant legally carry an EC. I just moved to Germany and I was flying by a plane alone so I left my Drag and my vape pen + at home, now Ive got nothing to vape for about 2months until my father picks it up from home and sends it to me by mail. I was thinking about getting a vape pen 22 (something really cheap) but then I thought about replacing my old tfv8 cloudbeast into a brand new tfv12 prince. So what if I buy a prince stick and then just remove the tfv12 from the stick and then just put it on my voopoo drag? Ive never tried this, neither any of my friends did so I just wanted to ask if its safe and if its possible. This would be a lot cheaper because 22 costs about 20-30euros here and tfv12 costs about 40euros, princr stick costs about 50euros. U can do the math ur self

Last edited:

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It'll work, but the underaged thing is a matter of contention here. If you were a smoker, good on you imho, but if you're just vaping to be cool or what have you, the general consensus here will likely be gtfo.

Ralph_K

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It'll work, but the underaged thing is a matter of contention here. If you were a smoker, good on you imho, but if you're just vaping to be cool or what have you, the general consensus here will likely be gtfo.
In US you can join the military at 17 so vaping is not that big of a decision for a 17 yo. People can vape because they enjoy it without ever smoking. Germany has no age limitation on vaping. In Germany ecigs are not considered a tobacco product
https://www.loc.gov/law/help/electronic-cigarettes/germany.php

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In US you can join the military at 17 so vaping is not that big of a decision for a 17 yo. People can vape because they enjoy it without ever smoking. Germany has no age limitation on vaping. In Germany ecigs are not considered a tobacco product
https://www.loc.gov/law/help/electronic-cigarettes/germany.php
You don't have to convince me of the governments hypocrisy, but the general consensus here seems to be against supporting minors who vape. Probably because they don't want the "think of the children" argument to be validated.

Better than smoking though, so vape on!

VU Sponsors