Become a Patron!

Probably all kinds of Hawk Sauce reviews but, ...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I first got into vaping beyond using evod style tanks, I kept using Hawk Sauce. It is a really nice blend of several fruit tastes and some menthol. I eventually got away from using Hawk Sauce though. Not a knock to the quality but just an understanding, life starts costing us all more. I had to find lower cost juice options.

Still every once in a bit when I can swing extra money for it, I nab some Sauce. I've yet to find anything that can replicate it well enough to suit me, even if I did stumble on something, hard to give up on a company that seems to keep on going. I know my meager Hawk Sauce buys don't nearly cover operating expenses, but I'm sure every bit helps.

Will say if you get frustrated looking for a tobacco flavor, c'mon over here to Mt. Baker. Get you a small bottle of Hawk Sauce. See if it can help curb your cravings. It genuinely helped me get beyond wanting cigarettes, when all the tobacco flavors left me wanting more cigarettes, and were anything but tobacco tasting. I had about 35 years smoking in, so yeah, kind of have some perspective.

VU Sponsors