Become a Patron!

Problem with Lazarus Vintage - Trinity Reserve

Picked this up over the weekend, and wondering if maybe there is something up with mine. Wanted to ask if anyone else has had a similar experience.

The juice is delicious, that's not the problem. It's easily one of my favorites. My problem is that its destroying my coils and turning the wicks black. First I loaded up a Nautilus with it and it destroyed the coil within about 20 minutes of vaping it lightly. At first I thought I must have just gotten a bad BDC. Then I tried it in an RDA with Japanese cotton and it did the same thing, in about 6 refills of the wick. Lastly I tried it in a gen atty and it didn't get real bad on the top of the mesh, but it discolored the tank. (It didn't dawn on me to take pictures of this, but I can get a RDA setup and get pictures of this tomorrow.)

Is this normal? Is something up with my bottle? It doesn't look crazy old while its in the bottle, still has a light amber color. This is my first time using this brand. Also, I didn't do anything different or out of the ordinary with any of my builds. I vape between 7 and 9 watts. RDA resistance is around 1-1.2ohm, gen atty build around 1.4 ohm.

I'm really hoping this is some fluke, because this flavor is really great. If it's just the way this juice is though, I'll just finish this bottle and go back to Five Pawns Castle Long as its a relatively similar flavor.

VU Sponsors