Become a Patron!

Problems with USPS shipping product

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is anyone else having problems receiving their orders from this company? I ordered 2 bottles of juice on 11/2. I received shipping confirmation on 11/3 showing that it had arrived at Raleigh / Durham. On 11/5 tracking showed it arrived Greensboro. The odds thing about that, is tracking now showed Greensboro a it's origin facility. The package sat there for 10 days. Nothing new on tracking. I contacted my p.o. X2 and was advised that the problem was the shippers label. This didn't make sense to me. I contacted Vaping Watch and was answered by the owner who advised they would ship another order. This order shipped this morning. Right after I received confirmation of this shipment I started receiving texts showing my original package had been in transit and low and behold it had magically arrived at my post office and was out for delivery this very day.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds as if this was the postal service, not Vaping Watch.
I've only placed one order myself, and it arrived quickly last month with no problems. Glad you finally got your juice!

Last edited:

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds as if this was the postal service, not Vaping Watch. I have to point out that the title of this thread will imply to those who don't open it that Vaping Watch is at fault, which you might not have intended.

Agreed. I know nothing about Vaping Watch but they fulfilled their responsibility to you in getting it to USPS promptly and should not be pointed out as potentially at fault. You should contact your Postmaster and ask, "How did you people lose five billion dollars?"

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And USPS wonders why it is bankrupt.
The package will be odd sized slightly, wrapped like it has unicorn horn, gold and god's tears in it.

Just open it safely.

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I in no way intended to make it sound like a vaping watch problem. There customer service was great. I have changed the title, and thanks for pointing that out MC5.

Reactions: MC5

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you got double your order for free.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is anyone else having problems receiving their orders from this company? I ordered 2 bottles of juice on 11/2. I received shipping confirmation on 11/3 showing that it had arrived at Raleigh / Durham. On 11/5 tracking showed it arrived Greensboro. The odds thing about that, is tracking now showed Greensboro a it's origin facility. The package sat there for 10 days. Nothing new on tracking. I contacted my p.o. X2 and was advised that the problem was the shippers label. This didn't make sense to me. I contacted Vaping Watch and was answered by the owner who advised they would ship another order. This order shipped this morning. Right after I received confirmation of this shipment I started receiving texts showing my original package had been in transit and low and behold it had magically arrived at my post office and was out for delivery this very day.

Greensboro is where the big sorting facility there is. Your package
probably a small padded envelope likely sat in a bin until somebody realized they missed it.
USPS Customer (dis)Service will tell you anything, make up any excuse to get rid of you
even if they sound courteous and polite.
If you ever have a big issue contact USPS Consumer Affairs, it's another department
but they really light a match to find your stuff.
Never trust USPS tracking, it depends on whether a highly paid gub'min Civil Servant
scanned it and they don't always do that.
Lucky you, now you have two packages...Had that happen to me too.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have had an order that was stranded in LA. Was in contact with my local USPS office several times. After 2.5 Months, it finally reached it's destination. The vendor that I placed the order with, also sent a replacement package for the item I ordered, after I contacted them.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had an order that was stranded in LA. Was in contact with my local USPS office several times. After 2.5 Months, it finally reached it's destination. The vendor that I placed the order with, also sent a replacement package for the item I ordered, after I contacted them.
Yup, happens all the time. Bet you had to put a tracer on your stuff.
USPS is a joke. I had my mail lady scan a package as delivered even though she didn't deliver it
and I was watching her at the time.
Later I went to the post office and her supervisor called her out.
The woman called me a liar and said the package must have been stolen...
I called customer service, USPS Consumer affairs, posted about it at several consumer sites and sent USPS Consumer affairs the links.
The package showed up in my box 3 days later and the woman no longer does my route...
Mess with my vape mail will they...

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
In my case, I do believe the excuse, that the package must have fallen off the belt. It was a really small package with a 22 mm RDA. They probably just found it, due to my local USPS guy sending an email twice a week, for them to look for the package.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I've had 'em all, except (the real) FedEx, get it wrong. Had FedEx Ground once have my package "out for delivery" and somehow not get to me, that day. Had UPS deliver to my neighbour. Had a "smart package" (or whatever they call it) delivered by UPS or FedEx to my USPS Post Office and the PO not show it in their system for 24 hours.

So far I've had pretty good luck with USPS package delivery.

I surely wish local stores would stock greater variety and be more price-competitive. I'd liefer pay a bit more to buy local and have it in my hot little hands right then.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my case, I do believe the excuse, that the package must have fallen off the belt. It was a really small package with a 22 mm RDA. They probably just found it, due to my local USPS guy sending an email twice a week, for them to look for the package.
Believable...except those belts have borders on the sides to keep that from happening.
But shit does happen.
I had one package put on a bin too high for the short in height carrier to see.
I had a neighbor who used to do my route and works at my station hunt it down for me. He's a short dude too but he figured out what happened
stood on a chair and looked around until he found it

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Believable...except those belts have borders on the sides to keep that from happening.
But shit does happen.
I had one package put on a bin too high for the short in height carrier to see.
I had a neighbor who used to do my route and works at my station hunt it down for me. He's a short dude too but he figured out what happened
stood on a chair and looked around until he found it
Off topic. What does the morse code say? I can decipher just some characters. It's been over 40 years ago, I learned a little bit about it.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had 'em all, except (the real) FedEx, get it wrong. Had FedEx Ground once have my package "out for delivery" and somehow not get to me, that day. Had UPS deliver to my neighbour. Had a "smart package" (or whatever they call it) delivered by UPS or FedEx to my USPS Post Office and the PO not show it in their system for 24 hours.

So far I've had pretty good luck with USPS package delivery.

I surely wish local stores would stock greater variety and be more price-competitive. I'd liefer pay a bit more to buy local and have it in my hot little hands right then.
Fedex sometimes can't find my addy but they're pretty good.
If you sign up for My UPS you won't even have to enter tracking numbers,
when a package is coming they email you with an ETA delivery window
USPS has myUSPS but it doesn't work at all

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Off topic. What does the morse code say? I can decipher just some characters. It's been over 40 years ago, I learned a little bit about it.
I'll never tell....but Google is your friend.
Just parse the text if the words run together.
10 points for knowing it's Morse.
Believe it or not some people don't know, "What are all those dots and hyphens, man?"

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting on two LG flat tops as I write. They're "out for delivery".
I hope my indulging in this thread hasn't set up any negative waves

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered an LG HE2 on eBay and the seller sent me a Samsung 25R instead, no prior notification about the change. I emailed the seller, waiting on a response.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And USPS wonders why it is bankrupt..

My reference in the above post is actually accurate. THe USPS did lose $5B in their last fiscal year. The shocker to me is that the figure represents a two billion dollar improvement over the previous year.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered an LG HE2 on eBay and the seller sent me a Samsung 25R instead, no prior notification about the change. I emailed the seller, waiting on a response.
not a bad battery. but I like the LG better. I'm waiting on two.
Hope I get the right batts.
Did you Papal?
If so you bitch and possibly end up
with the Samsung and a LG or get the Samsung for free.
Bitch, man. I bet you're good at that...:D

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My reference in the above post is actually accurate. THe USPS did lose $5B in their last fiscal year. The shocker to me is that the figure represents a two billion dollar improvement over the previous year.
It's not surprising to me. Ever since Nixon made USPS an independent but staffed with civil servants branch in '70
it's been downhill.
I always buy forever stamps 'cause it seems they raise the rates every 2 or 3 months.
My ex girlfiend and her entire family works at USPS some of the stories I heard
convinced me to use other carriers whenever possible. And that was years ago, now it's much worse.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
not a bad battery. but I like the LG better. I'm waiting on two.
Hope I get the right batts.
Did you Papal?
If so you bitch and possibly end up
with the Samsung and a LG or get the Samsung for free.
Bitch, man. I bet you're good at that...:D
Lol, I emailed the seller to see what they want to do. I haven't used the Samsung yet. It appears to be authentic. I politely let the seller know that if no resolution is reached I will have no choice but to leave negative feedback, but that's not what I want to do. The last time I bitched to a seller it was about shipping time, i.e I paid for an item and two days later it hadn't been shipped. She claimed to have sent it out the morning that I emailed her, but I may have went a little overboard with the bitching. She cancelled my order and refunded my money and I never got my stuff. The day I complained was the day before Halloween. Stuff never showed up. But she swore up and down she sent it. So I'm trying to use a little more finesse. Although I did pay for a battery and receive one, its not what I ordered and if I'm an asshole about it they could just say fuck you.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, I emailed the seller to see what they want to do. I haven't used the Samsung yet. It appears to be authentic. I politely let the seller know that if no resolution is reached I will have no choice but to leave negative feedback, but that's not what I want to do. The last time I bitched to a seller it was about shipping time, i.e I paid for an item and two days later it hadn't been shipped. She claimed to have sent it out the morning that I emailed her, but I may have went a little overboard with the bitching. She cancelled my order and refunded my money and I never got my stuff. The day I complained was the day before Halloween. Stuff never showed up. But she swore up and down she sent it. So I'm trying to use a little more finesse. Although I did pay for a battery and receive one, its not what I ordered and if I'm an asshole about it they could just say fuck you.
Nah, don't be an asshole but do bitch politely.
You took the first step, the second is to open a case with ebay and paypal.
If you talk to somebody from Paypal, probably a Phillipino chick,
tell her no way you're paying postage to return the item
and she'll either refund you and you keep the battery or have the merchant ship the correct battery.
The merchant did not send what was advertised..if there was no disclaimer
that an item could substituted you win.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is no disclaimer stating an item may be substituted and the seller does not offer returns. I think I will just call PayPal and get my money back.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had a seller ship an item to herself once.
She was adamant about having shipped it
then she received it and returned my $

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup, happens all the time. Bet you had to put a tracer on your stuff.
USPS is a joke. I had my mail lady scan a package as delivered even though she didn't deliver it
and I was watching her at the time.
Later I went to the post office and her supervisor called her out.
The woman called me a liar and said the package must have been stolen...
I called customer service, USPS Consumer affairs, posted about it at several consumer sites and sent USPS Consumer affairs the links.
The package showed up in my box 3 days later and the woman no longer does my route...
Mess with my vape mail will they...
I've had a mail carrier drive up in my driveway and throw the packages out the window of the mail jeep. Caught the bitch 5 freaking times with my security camera and showed the local Postmaster the vid on my tablet. When an order my wife placed for a glass photo frame was thrown out, and fucking backed OVER by the mail bitch, then the feces hit the air mover. My wife went down to the PO and threatened the Postmaster with going public with the security video if the woman was not removed from the route. My wife filed a complaint, used the video as evidence. She was even contacted by a postal inspector over the incident. The mail bitch was apparently moved to a mail sorting position at the regional facility.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had a mail carrier drive up in my driveway and throw the packages out the window of the mail jeep. Caught the bitch 5 freaking times with my security camera and showed the local Postmaster the vid on my tablet. When an order my wife placed for a glass photo frame was thrown out, and fucking backed OVER by the mail bitch, then the feces hit the air mover. My wife went down to the PO and threatened the Postmaster with going public with the security video if the woman was not removed from the route. My wife filed a complaint, used the video as evidence. She was even contacted by a postal inspector over the incident. The mail bitch was apparently moved to a mail sorting position at the regional facility.

Oh when my old lady and I went down to the station
one of the clerks threatened to call the cops. I was being cool and professional.
But she didn't like it when the carrier started yelling at me and told me that.
"You're not my boss!" and I informed her that she's a civil servant
which makes me her boss.
The assistant station manager was apologizing to us as we left while the clerk called the cops.
USPS Consumer Affairs wasn't thrilled when I told her that
a. I have a security camera aimed at my mailbox that captured the carrier not delivering the item
and
b. The station has security cameras that captured the interaction at the station
and I made sure we stood in their sight.
Yea, this bitch got moved. Have 2 or 3 sharing the route now
and they all waive and smile when they see me...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. And what do ya suppose she's gonna do with any parcel that bears your address, Zamazam?
Dude, my ex goilfiend was a mail handler after I got her job back 'cause they canned her while she was a carrier still on probation
'cause she crashed a jeep. I helped her file an EEO suit 'cause a supervisor's son did the same and din'dt get fired.
and they gave her a job in sorting.
Anyway after we broke up she'd write notes to me on all my packages and magazines
that came through her station. I finally had to call her supervisor 'cause it was pissing off the wife.

Edit: Wife's still pissed off 'cause I still get mail for my ex wife

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm on hold with PayPal right now.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I'm waiting for a humanoid type person to pick up the call.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
: Wife's still pissed off 'cause I still get mail for my ex wife

Mine isn't pissed off, but I used to have the same problem, like 3-5 times a week. Bills, collection notices, court notices and judgements came to my address for 3 (+) years after divorcing my Satan spawn ex-wife.

I haven't gotten anything in a while, but now that I've mentioned it, I'll be getting something really soon....

It's mostly her fault for not letting her creditors know that she moved, but also USPS for forwarding ALL mail from my previous address and not just MY mail like I filled out on the form.

My favorite was when the process servers would show up looking for her

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine isn't pissed off, but I used to have the same problem, like 3-5 times a week. Bills, collection notices, court notices and judgements came to my address for 3 (+) years after divorcing my Satan spawn ex-wife.

I haven't gotten anything in a while, but now that I've mentioned it, I'll be getting something really soon....

It's mostly her fault for not letting her creditors know that she moved, but also USPS for forwarding ALL mail from my previous address and not just MY mail like I filled out on the form.

I'm sure mine is signing up for mailing lists using her old name and addy.
She's married with children to somebody else now and the kind of mail I get
for her is relative to her present job.
Guess it's her way of saying hello...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

LOL, happened to me too. The ex kited a bunch of checks, the sheriff's would stop by once every few weeks looking for her, despite me telling them we were divorced over 30 years ago.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapemail! Got the HG's and they came in a plastic case too.
What is it about the LGs you like better than the 25Rs?

I have multiple sets of both and get about the same life from either whether in a single or dual battery mod (obviously the double battery mods last a bit longer than single battery mods).

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is it about the LGs you like better than the 25Rs?

I have multiple sets of both and get about the same life from either whether in a single or dual battery mod (obviously the double battery mods last a bit longer than single battery mods).

They're rated about the same but the plastic on the LG's is sturdier, red,
and these come with a certificate of authenticity..for what that's worth. Also, the Samsungs are cheaper
than the LG's, so in the case of bean he got jipped. Wonder how his chat with pp turned out.

My next set will be MXJO...'cause they're like Sony and they're pretty yellow. :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They're rated about the same but the plastic on the LG's is sturdier, red,

Hallelujah, your problems are over, brother! Not only will this solve the problem of puny plastic but will end loss from sticky fingered ne'er-do-wells!

Can I get an Amen? Can I get an Amen? Can I get a peanut butter sandwich? :D

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hallelujah, your problems are over, brother! Not only will this solve the problem of puny plastic but will end loss from sticky fingered ne'er-do-wells!

Can I get an Amen? Can I get an Amen? Can I get a peanut butter sandwich? :D
good idea but maybe those come wit the samsung logo too..'sides, just 'cause I like red
doesn't mean I like my batteries to say fire anything
You can have some peanut butter juice
and a little amen

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, you guys have some problems with USPS that I never have. My biggest problems with them are purely logistical. I've had to wait for them to ship my vape mail across the country three times simply because it was cheaper for them to move it that way. And between that, no updates for almost two weeks. I only know it's been across the country multiple times the day before its out for delivery. I'll be sitting here waiting for package from Washington for a week and a half, thinking it's lost only to find out it decided to take a little detour through California while it was in Tennessee...

...it's that or packages from the north of me go to the sorting facility in Opa Locka, which is 100 miles SOUTH of me when there's one in West Palm Beach, which is only maybe 30 miles north of me. For you non-Floridians, Opa Locka is known as the black hole of sorting facilities. Packages can and do sit there for weeks. Quite often, they vanish completely. Seriously! Look them up. It is nerve-wracking to see the update showing that your valuables are in that shithole.

I always ship first class with them so I don't have to feel like I'm wasting my money when they play hot potato with my stuff.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, you guys have some problems with USPS that I never have. My biggest problems with them are purely logistical. I've had to wait for them to ship my vape mail across the country three times simply because it was cheaper for them to move it that way. And between that, no updates for almost two weeks. I only know it's been across the country multiple times the day before its out for delivery. I'll be sitting here waiting for package from Washington for a week and a half, thinking it's lost only to find out it decided to take a little detour through California while it was in Tennessee...

...it's that or packages from the north of me go to the sorting facility in Opa Locka, which is 100 miles SOUTH of me when there's one in West Palm Beach, which is only maybe 30 miles north of me. For you non-Floridians, Opa Locka is known as the black hole of sorting facilities. Packages can and do sit there for weeks. Quite often, they vanish completely. Seriously! Look them up. It is nerve-wracking to see the update showing that your valuables are in that shithole.

I always ship first class with them so I don't have to feel like I'm wasting my money when they play hot potato with my stuff.
Opa-Locka is much faster than the dreaded sorting facility in NY. not too much
The fact that I only live 20 minutes down SR826 for there doesn't speed things up any.

I've had stuff from Ft.Lauderdale come via Tampa many times.
It ain't logistics man it's lack of logic

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Opa-Locka is much faster than the dreaded sorting facility in NY. not too much
The fact that I only live 20 minutes down SR826 for there doesn't speed things up any.

I've had stuff from Ft.Lauderdale come via Tampa many times.
I know that feeling man. Sometimes I'm just like "Why can't I just drive there myself and get it myself? It's literally right there!" I will go and pick it up to save a few days waiting. Really! Sorting facilities need to just acknowledge that they suck and get on making that a thing that you can do!

Opa Locka is hit or miss. My luck with their turnaround is about 50-50. West Pizzle is on their shit. 4-6 hours in and out, every time... ...except for when they bounce my stuff to Opa Locka.

It ain't logistics man it's lack of logic
Oh, there's logic to it, alright. It's logic that serves them, not us.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I live in Gainesville FL, which is between Orlando and Jacksonville. Yet they ship my stuff from Orlando to Jacksonville and THEN to me, all the time. Usually if it comes from farther north, it goes to Jacksonville and then to here from there, but anywhere south of me it goes to Orlando, then Jacksonville. Retards.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I live in Gainesville FL, which is between Orlando and Jacksonville. Yet they ship my stuff from Orlando to Jacksonville and THEN to me, all the time. Usually if it comes from farther north, it goes to Jacksonville and then to here from there, but anywhere south of me it goes to Orlando, then Jacksonville. Retards.
that's the way the postal cookie crumbles
May I ask what happened with Paypal? Get yer $ back?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did. I emailed the seller first, but then I opened a case, then the seller emailed me back and I told them that the reason I opened a case was because their listing states that they don't accept returns and there are no disclaimers about substitutions. I told them that if they issued a refund, I'd close the case and leave them positive feedback. I thought they would issue the refund straight to me, but they did it through the claim so I have to wait till Thursday for it to post to my account but I don't have to return the battery. So I'm gonna use the refund to order some 00g plugs for my ears so I can go up a size from 0g. Stopping at 00g though.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
In all fairness, the USPS does a great job 99% of the time. I've mailed out hundreds of packages over the past 20 years and never did have a problem. But I did recently have a package that was shipped to me go astray. It was 'out for delivery' but didn't show up. It was for a certain flavoring. I just called the postmaster and let him know that I couldn't make any more of his favorite eliquid until my package showed up. He delivered it 30 minutes later. :p

(It was delivered to 308 XXX street instead of 308 YYY street.)

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did. I emailed the seller first, but then I opened a case, then the seller emailed me back and I told them that the reason I opened a case was because their listing states that they don't accept returns and there are no disclaimers about substitutions. I told them that if they issued a refund, I'd close the case and leave them positive feedback. I thought they would issue the refund straight to me, but they did it through the claim so I have to wait till Thursday for it to post to my account but I don't have to return the battery. So I'm gonna use the refund to order some 00g plugs for my ears so I can go up a size from 0g. Stopping at 00g though.

Cool. So you got your $ and your battery. Providence...

VU Sponsors